Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tamera Mowry Racist Comments About IR Marriage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Tamera Mowry Racist Comments About IR Marriage

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 265411
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:38am
I think that's a normal response though

Talk sh*t about me all you want but making a negative remark on my child? That's different

Solange deleted her instagram for this very reason. Apparently, Monica is afraid to share pics of her new daughter because of the way people attacked Blue Ivy and North West and etc,... I don't really blame her either. People are cruel to go in on children



Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont think tia and tamera are used to the 'famous' life yet... back during Sister, Sister times/people were different.. plus they were kids and ppl are a little nicer to kids. 

Tia was the same way.. crying and talkin about people callin her son ugly.. if they were used to the celeb life they'd know that people will say any and everything.. true and false.. and you have to just ignore it. feeding into it only makes them go that much harder..
 if a bunch of random people see that their words got to someone on tv.. they'll do nothing but continue.. theyre not gonna suddenly have some epiphany and realize that her father is a white man so its okay.. 

man up. 


I didn't know this.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 326919
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:39am
I Agree with Alias.....
Back to Top
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 15 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 193832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Words hurt....Feelings get caught over words on bhm so I don't see why people are so dismissive over her feelings.

but whatever.
 
 
 
 
right?  people go hard in the paint on here all the time but everytime it's somebody else it's "it's just the innernets why u mad?"  we've all seen folks bring up beef from years ago and/or carry it from thread to thread.  Acting like they weren't washed ashore from a sea of feelings. *smh chuckling*


Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 12 2014 at 11:41am
Back to Top
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 21 2013
Location: Fly on the wall
Status: Offline
Points: 40067
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:46am
Heartnewdiva
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 211616
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I think that's a normal response though

Talk sh*t about me all you want but making a negative remark on my child? That's different

Solange deleted her instagram for this very reason. Apparently, Monica is afraid to share pics of her new daughter because of the way people attacked Blue Ivy and North West and etc,... I don't really blame her either. People are cruel to go in on children

 

i agree with you for the most part but my point is that tia and tamera arent used to fame... 
 
did bey get on tv and defend blue ivys looks..? or kim k..? no because theyre used to fame and know that ppl will say any and everything... from making detailed videos with 'proof' on a fake pregnancy (how long did it take for bey to address that..? and it was a hurtful topic for her.. she wanted nothing more than pregnancy).. to well thought out devil worshipping theories.. to commenting on a childs looks... any and everything goes when you put your life in front of the world to see. 

just like how you say monica is scared.. she knows that if you dont want negativity.. dont put your life out there.. cus ppl will say whatever comes to mind. 

i dont necessarily agree with all of it.. but ppl who are famous typically become used to the shenaBrothans and arent surprised by anything said. 



Edited by coconess - Jan 12 2014 at 11:51am
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 78003
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:16pm
All this right before her show is in the air about being picked up???? Tis is why I can't pretend that fckus are given. She should spend her time wisely and staring into those dreamy hazel eyes of her huzzzzband.

Back to Top
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member


Joined: Feb 03 2009
Location: US - Tennessee
Status: Offline
Points: 7212
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:23pm
People are cruel and sh!t hurts.
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 326919
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:29pm



She's been crying about this shyt for a while tho.....who the fucc is she TeenDiva?


Back to Top
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2010
Location: Ethiopia
Status: Offline
Points: 302033
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:47pm
Damn I forgot Monica had a baby.
Back to Top
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 28 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 43171
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I think that's a normal response though

Talk sh*t about me all you want but making a negative remark on my child? That's different

Solange deleted her instagram for this very reason. Apparently, Monica is afraid to share pics of her new daughter because of the way people attacked Blue Ivy and North West and etc,... I don't really blame her either. People are cruel to go in on children



That's messed up.  This celebrity life mehn...
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down