Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tamera Mowry Racist Comments About IR Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:38am
I think that's a normal response though

Talk sh*t about me all you want but making a negative remark on my child? That's different

Solange deleted her instagram for this very reason. Apparently, Monica is afraid to share pics of her new daughter because of the way people attacked Blue Ivy and North West and etc,... I don't really blame her either. People are cruel to go in on children

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont think tia and tamera are used to the 'famous' life yet... back during Sister, Sister times/people were different.. plus they were kids and ppl are a little nicer to kids. 

Tia was the same way.. crying and talkin about people callin her son ugly.. if they were used to the celeb life they'd know that people will say any and everything.. true and false.. and you have to just ignore it. feeding into it only makes them go that much harder..
 if a bunch of random people see that their words got to someone on tv.. they'll do nothing but continue.. theyre not gonna suddenly have some epiphany and realize that her father is a white man so its okay.. 

man up. 

I didn't know this.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:39am
I Agree with Alias.....
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Words hurt....Feelings get caught over words on bhm so I don't see why people are so dismissive over her feelings.

but whatever.

right?  people go hard in the paint on here all the time but everytime it's somebody else it's "it's just the innernets why u mad?"  we've all seen folks bring up beef from years ago and/or carry it from thread to thread.  Acting like they weren't washed ashore from a sea of feelings. *smh chuckling*

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 12 2014 at 11:41am
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:46am
Heartnewdiva
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Talk sh*t about me all you want but making a negative remark on my child? That's different

Solange deleted her instagram for this very reason. Apparently, Monica is afraid to share pics of her new daughter because of the way people attacked Blue Ivy and North West and etc,... I don't really blame her either. People are cruel to go in on children

i agree with you for the most part but my point is that tia and tamera arent used to fame... 

did bey get on tv and defend blue ivys looks..? or kim k..? no because theyre used to fame and know that ppl will say any and everything... from making detailed videos with 'proof' on a fake pregnancy (how long did it take for bey to address that..? and it was a hurtful topic for her.. she wanted nothing more than pregnancy).. to well thought out devil worshipping theories.. to commenting on a childs looks... any and everything goes when you put your life in front of the world to see. 

just like how you say monica is scared.. she knows that if you dont want negativity.. dont put your life out there.. cus ppl will say whatever comes to mind. 

i dont necessarily agree with all of it.. but ppl who are famous typically become used to the shenaBrothans and arent surprised by anything said. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 12 2014 at 11:51am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:16pm
All this right before her show is in the air about being picked up???? Tis is why I can't pretend that fckus are given. She should spend her time wisely and staring into those dreamy hazel eyes of her huzzzzband.

newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:23pm
People are cruel and sh!t hurts.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:29pm

She's been crying about this shyt for a while tho.....who the fucc is she TeenDiva?

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:47pm
Damn I forgot Monica had a baby.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That's messed up.  This celebrity life mehn...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>