BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tamera Mowry Racist Comments About IR Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 4:13am
i dont think tia and tamera are used to the 'famous' life yet... back during Sister, Sister times/people were different.. plus they were kids and ppl are a little nicer to kids. 

Tia was the same way.. crying and talkin about people callin her son ugly.. if they were used to the celeb life they'd know that people will say any and everything.. true and false.. and you have to just ignore it. feeding into it only makes them go that much harder..
 if a bunch of random people see that their words got to someone on tv.. they'll do nothing but continue.. theyre not gonna suddenly have some epiphany and realize that her father is a white man so its okay.. 

man up. 
Sponsored Links

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:28am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

tough crowd

For real. 

Did I miss something? Why are no fcuks being given?
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:26am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont think tia and tamera are used to the 'famous' life yet... back during Sister, Sister times/people were different.. plus they were kids and ppl are a little nicer to kids. 

Tia was the same way.. crying and talkin about people callin her son ugly.. if they were used to the celeb life they'd know that people will say any and everything.. true and false.. and you have to just ignore it. feeding into it only makes them go that much harder..
 if a bunch of random people see that their words got to someone on tv.. they'll do nothing but continue.. theyre not gonna suddenly have some epiphany and realize that her father is a white man so its okay.. 

man up. 

I didn't know this.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:02am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Words hurt....Feelings get caught over words on bhm so I don't see why people are so dismissive over her feelings.

but whatever.
don't you come in here making sense in BHM land of hypocrisy

I agree with uppity and the pure blood line, but love ruins that
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:10am
IR love doesn't exist.

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

tough crowd

For real. 

Did I miss something? Why are no fcuks being given?

She's a celebrity and it's the internet.  She gets paid pretty damn well to be in the public eye and of course, along with that comes praise and criticism.  It's life.  She needs to learn to stop reading that stuff because her tears will not stop people from judging, if anything, they will come harder because they know they can get to her.  She is not new to this; she been a celeb for a minute.  She has enough money to pay a therapist to help her through issues like this.  Also, I say this with love.  I like the twins. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

man up. 

I didn't know this.

yea.. one of the few times i watched their show when i was bored out of my mind.. 
one episode tia was crying about how she was reading comments online and ppl were callng Cree ugly.

i guess she decided to address it on E as well.. 
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:24am
lol, she cried?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:34am
Having finally watched the vid....I felt bad for her.  I mean I know she not all the way black but it's always hurtful to have folks say nasty things to you and about you.  Like it's already been stated...she needs to learn to let that stuff go or not take it to heart.  She is going to get just that much more exposure when her talk show starts back.  She needs to take a point from Bey and don't let these hateful people see that it affects you.  Talk to your family/close friends if u need to but don't acknowledge a damn thing in public.   I have no hate low key or otherwise for this woman so...I guess I can empathize.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

She needs to take a lesson from kanye and not give a f$ck

No she shouldnt! Kanye gives too much of a f.uck. he's always talking and ranting. she needs that Beyonce brand of not giving a fu.ck.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>