Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tamera Mowry Racist Comments About IR Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she also doesn't have black friends right?
the one w/the black husband has black friends
she seems sensitive and was always crying on their show--or maybe it was the other one--idc enough

i mean if her son married a white woman which he likely will--her branch of the family will no longer be black...black can easily be erased from a family line unlike asian

Hence why I dislike IR and inter-ethnic marriage.  Just diluting the blood line until it is no longer existent.  Love someone who looks like you and comes from where you come from.
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

she seems sensitive and was always crying on their show--or maybe it was the other one--idc enough

i mean if her son married a white woman which he likely will--her branch of the family will no longer be black...black can easily be erased from a family line unlike asian

Hence why I dislike IR and inter-ethnic marriage.  Just diluting the blood line until it is no longer existent.  Love someone who looks like you and comes from where you come from.

yup save all that mixing for your sidepieces and bastard babies
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

yup save all that mixing for your sidepieces and bastard babies

LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:27pm

you really want blacks who dont like black people to marry black and then go on to have black babies they really wish were another race, all to please a black community they never wanted to be a part of in the first place?  why not just let them go?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

you really want blacks who dont like black people to marry black and then go on to have black babies they really wish were another race, all to please a black community they never wanted to be a part of in the first place?  why not just let them go?

I said I dislike it, not that I actively attempt to do anything about it.  The only black person I've ever attempted to prevent from doing it is my brother, and so far so good.  My bloodline is my only priority.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:34pm

tatee with that common sense Clap
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:36pm
the other thread said she was pregy again so that may explain the tears.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:37pm

I said I dislike it, not that I actively attempt to do anything about it.  The only black person I've ever attempted to prevent from doing it is my brother, and so far so good.  My bloodline is my only priority.

Ermm not for one second did i think you were knocking down doors and crashing weddings
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:48pm

Ermm not for one second did i think you were knocking down doors and crashing weddings

Good to know. LOL  But the old uppity would seriously consider doing such if a family member was involved.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:55pm
I didn't know anyone was still checking for this woman or her sister. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>