Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tamera Mowry Racist Comments About IR Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:48pm
tamera, when is your daytime talk show "The Real" coming back?
girllllll get them network people to pick yall show up cause that show gave & gives (in reruns) me LIFEClap

Lonny Love / TayMar / the two other girls & Tamera ... come on now ... yall was supposed to get picked up this year! "LET'S GET IT"LOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Jan 11 2014 at 3:50pm
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:14pm
her clear husband is fugly.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

her clear husband is fugly.

that would be just my typeLOL i tend to LOVE fugly mensLOLCryLOLCryLOL
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:25pm
They say women tend to marry men who remind them of their fathers and sure enough *thinks back to the thread with the family picture* her daddy is rather "unique and creative looking."

He did what he had to do to have cute kids though....and they just barely made it....
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:28pm
I love the twins.
My sister is marrying a white man. Could not be me.. But I love them too. LOL
Its their life.

That is all.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:11pm
she also doesn't have black friends right?
the one w/the black husband has black friends
she seems sensitive and was always crying on their show--or maybe it was the other one--idc enough

i mean if her son married a white woman which he likely will--her branch of the family will no longer be black...black can easily be erased from a family line unlike asian
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:12pm
Tamara...bye felicia. You can't put your business out in these streets and not expect people to not say anything. No one cares about your super thin skin, big baby.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:15pm
Is it her or her sister that does that corny show on Nick?
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Her sister. Their acting skills are not that great, I can see why they resort to doing reality shows.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Her sister. Their acting skills are not that great, I can see why they resort to doing reality shows.

Not even good reality tv pregnant & whining, come to think if it she tried to make her IR marriage a issue on the show. It didnt get much steam so she is trying it again. Confused 

I have swirled but the clear man must be attractive and you have to know even in 2014, there will be looks and comments. Usually I am so into me I could care less.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic