Perfect Hair Collection

Tameka files for custody

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 6:57pm
I didn't agree with the whole they're mine you can't have them....wasn't she also arguing about money and that damn credit card during the proceedings? Not every female that gives birth overflows with maternal love! I do think Usher is a womanizer....she probably knew but didn't care at the time. Regardless they should come together for the sake of the kids....
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 7:53pm
I would do the same
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 10:40pm
let those babies be with their mother!
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 1:30am
from what Im hearing its not gonna be a strong enough case to totally disrupt the living situation of the children as the total well being of the children will be again at the helm of this court order.

The judges will be aware that they were completely knowledgable about Ushers workload as it relates to his ability to parent... especially since he's been an entertainer for his whole life. Him being away won't effect his standing as a quality parent.

This was just a terrible accident and accidents happen, with Usher their or not. Again, not enough reason to overturn the custody agreement.

Using this freak accident as a reason to justify a complete overturn in their custody arrangement will prompt the lawyers on Ushers side to bring up the rather unfortunate event that happened to Tameka's son on the jet ski, while she was actually in his presence.

Again, She will have to prove that Usher was neglectful or abusive, and the custodial parents residence is an unhealthy living situation.

Will She stay off Twitter and social medial this time?
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 1:47am
I like when you post Oodles
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 4:12am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

from what Im hearing its not gonna be a strong enough case to totally disrupt the living situation of the children as the total well being of the children will be again at the helm of this court order.

The judges will be aware that they were completely knowledgable about Ushers workload as it relates to his ability to parent... especially since he's been an entertainer for his whole life. Him being away won't effect his standing as a quality parent.

This was just a terrible accident and accidents happen, with Usher their or not. Again, not enough reason to overturn the custody agreement.

Using this freak accident as a reason to justify a complete overturn in their custody arrangement will prompt the lawyers on Ushers side to bring up the rather unfortunate event that happened to Tameka's son on the jet ski, while she was actually in his presence.

Again, She will have to prove that Usher was neglectful or abusive, and the custodial parents residence is an unhealthy living situation.

i think you're right it won't be no long dragged out case this time, I believe it will be a quick no and she can have a seat.. they already know her.. 
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 4:41am
She should get her kids back
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 6:01am
Didn't Tameka admit to being abusive in court? Them babies are going nowhere. 

Another kid almost drown in water? If this had happened in the DRC, there would have been wild accusations of witchcraft and a beatdown.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 8:17am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

alladis..Clap.. This was just an unfortunate accident.. Judge not going to overturn the custody ruling..
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 8:45am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I would do the same
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures