BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tame a Chinese Remy Lace Front..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:51pm
I have a question about chinese units. If i were ordering from a CV and wanted a chinese, straight unit in medium brown but wanted the highest quality hair could i say I want a chinese remy, straight unit? because if its been colored it can still be remy but no longer virgin right? I have looked around and have found that chinese virgin, completely uncolored hair is black in color, so if I want a medium brown chinese I cant buy a virgin remy chinese unit because it would have to be colored? it would still be cutically aligned (remy) but no longer virgin remy? From what I have found out chinese vrigin, remy hair is bone straight anyway so all I will have to do is get it colored so that is not black/very dark brown?
Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:58pm
Devonna, is the hair tangling and poofy, or is it just poofy?  It shouldn't need a bleach bath if it's just poofy but tangle free.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Aphelion Aphelion wrote:

I have a question about chinese units. If i were ordering from a CV and wanted a chinese, straight unit in medium brown but wanted the highest quality hair could i say I want a chinese remy, straight unit? because if its been colored it can still be remy but no longer virgin right? I have looked around and have found that chinese virgin, completely uncolored hair is black in color, so if I want a medium brown chinese I cant buy a virgin remy chinese unit because it would have to be colored? it would still be cutically aligned (remy) but no longer virgin remy? From what I have found out chinese vrigin, remy hair is bone straight anyway so all I will have to do is get it colored so that is not black/very dark brown?

Yes, most CVR will be black/off black.  However, you "should" buy a virgin unit to ensure that you can build your color from scratch.  I do know that for reds and blondes, some will buy a color near the desired color and tweak the color themselves so as to not mess with a lot of bleaching.

If you want a medium brown, you can try a good hair color with 30 or maybe 40 volume developer.  L'Oreal has a nice line of browns and I was able to lift an off black CVR to a milk chocolate brown with that line of color.
Butta'scotch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta'scotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

Cowboy Magic can be used on dogs? Wonder if it will tame my Bishon Maltese? C'mere Bella, I want to show you something. Evil Smile
Hey Lwhite!

Yep, it can be used on dogs. If you go to their main website, Cowboymagic.com or something like that, they tell you what products to use and give you grooming tips and all.
Happy grooming!!!LOL
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:48am
Thank you for answering
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 11:28am
i just love the cowboy magic...mix it with water in a water bottle, generously apply to hair and carefully comb out any tangles and it makes your hair look wonderful (tip originally by sexibeach on this board, thx) as to your hair poofing, doesnt sound like chinese remy hair which doesnt poof like indian hair unless the cuticles are not alignedCool
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 11:34am
aphelion, you can get chinese remy hair full lace wigs dyed to a lighter color..may cost you additional but it can be done..i requested it and there was no additional charge involved but you need to have an ongoing customer relationship with your vendor possibly...good luckCool
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:47pm
Do you have pics? We can tell you if it is indian or chinese
Devonna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 8:27pm
I will try to post a pic tomorrow. I never posted a pic before..Embarrassed
(any pointers as to what to do?) - I will try to figure it out too..
Devonna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 8:29pm
The hair tangles more than it poofs. I was a hot mess over the weekend. I had to keep combing my hair like every 5 minutes...Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>