Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tamar & Vince

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeeminglySweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeeminglySweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:22am
Did you guys catch tonights episode?

She has the prettiest voice out of all the Braxtons, she's just EXTRA! But that same extra-ness is why most of today's artists are even relevant.

I mean damn even when she was warming up, her voice is amazeeeeee!

And I like how Vince make her put in work and not just think she gone come out and be IT because she's his wife.
Sponsored Links

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:33am
I heard that Tamar is now with child.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 4:35am
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

I heard that Tamar is now with child.

Wow...
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:44am
Im glad that she's with child. Because I seriously think she was fronting with that having a hard time getting pregnant. 
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:49am
I don't like the way vince treats her at all, he is a fat baby who storms off whenever he gets mad. And he's ugly, I don't know how she puts up with him.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:14am
SHe's very extra, but because she was the baby in the family she had to be the loudest to be heard. I like her personality, but sometimes she's a bit too much. I know if I was vince she wouldn't be my wife but hey to each his own. There is someone out there for everyone lol
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:17am
Don't like her at all...
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:17am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I don't like the way vince treats her at all, he is a fat baby who storms off whenever he gets mad. And he's ugly, I don't know how she puts up with him.
Im tired of this here lacey. 
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:20am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Im tired of this here lacey. 

Because he has money, in the industry and she thinks he can still put her on without doing much work.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:52am

he is a bad communicator and is dismissive. but u know what? nobody is perfect and they love each other.

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 09 2012 at 10:00am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style