BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tamar & Vince

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:30am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Vince does have communication issues but who can get a word in with Tamar yappin all the time?!?!

about the baby thing - if Vince wanted a woman who was going to have babies and stay home, he should've married someone else. You cannot be that self absorbed and have kids. 

but thats just me looking from the outside in. I hope Tamar is just acting for the show and that's her real everyday personality.

i think she'd be a good mom. she's very empathetic. her sisters say that all the time.
Sponsored Links

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:37am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Vince does have communication issues but who can get a word in with Tamar yappin all the time?!?!

about the baby thing - if Vince wanted a woman who was going to have babies and stay home, he should've married someone else. You cannot be that self absorbed and have kids. 

but thats just me looking from the outside in. I hope Tamar is just acting for the show and that's her real everyday personality.

i think she'd be a good mom. she's very empathetic. her sisters say that all the time.
Then why does she act so hard??
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

soft people do this all the time to protect their heart

it is a defense mechanism
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

idk that girl. but her sisters have said that Tamar is the most sensitive one out of the bunch on Braxton Family Values, despite her facade.

IDK if she acts "hard" if just OTT

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 09 2012 at 10:45am
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:38am
i think she's delusional, and he's too nice to break her little heart. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:41am
He's said that she has a big heart.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:07am
Lol ok in the episode from last night he seems sooooo aggravated with her.
I was like dang vince.
He's annoyed why? He knows she's jokey like that
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:02pm
Imma keep it real...

I don't see anything wrong with Tamar, at all, aside from the fact she can be loud and obnoxious at times

I have a bigger problem with Vince
He is all EGO. I couldn't be with a man like this... no ma'am
He couldn't even allow the therapist do his job, talkmbout... "No I'm THIS because she's THIS". He always has to have the last word... he thinks he's right at all times. He can't take constructive criticism, even when it's coming from a good place. Nicca, please!

On top of all that, Tamar tries her best to be a good wife and comfort him in times of need but he is so hurt, so damaged that he always snaps and turns on her! Like last night, when she was trying to figure out the bad news... he was hella rude

How is she supposed to respond in situations like that when he won't allow her to be a good wife and then gets mad out her when she expresses the awkwardness of it all.

Dude needs help forreal
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:04pm

yep,  if she didn't ask how he was then he and others would say she is an uncaring bish
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:07pm
prior to their show..

i would see them on BFV and be like poor vince.

but after watching their show.. i see he gives it out as much as he gets it.
so its whatever.

they both need work.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures