BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tamar & Vince

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:13pm
Well if she does put out an album, I'll buy it. I have some amazon and iTunes money to use up anyway.
Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Vince does NOT want tamar to release an album..even if a few singles come out..Vince isn't even putting the marketing behind her like he could. Tamar has been talking about this album for years. Still no album. If there is an album it will not do well.

Vince is very controlling on the show and seems like he talks down to Tamar and constantly tries to be in control. I no longer like Vince. He acts like a little sissy bitch. That scene where he got mad when they were in London, I felt so bad for Tamar. She didn't even do anything.

I think he wants to verbally abuse and keep tamar in check because he knows he's overweight and is insecure about it. The show is hard to watch because of the constant bickering.

Really??? I feel the exact opposite....I feel like she's too much and too extra that it CAN get annoying. Its almost like she acts like a child. I often feel like he's talking to her like he would a child.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:15pm

Vince does NOT want tamar to release an album..even if a few singles come out..Vince isn't even putting the marketing behind her like he could. Tamar has been talking about this album for years. Still no album. If there is an album it will not do well.

Vince is very controlling on the show and seems like he talks down to Tamar and constantly tries to be in control. I no longer like Vince. He acts like a little sissy bitch. That scene where he got mad when they were in London, I felt so bad for Tamar. She didn't even do anything.

I think he wants to verbally abuse and keep tamar in check because he knows he's overweight and is insecure about it. The show is hard to watch because of the constant bickering.

really?  yeah i don't watch the show bc i dont need to know that much about anybody's marriageLOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:18pm
Yeah I don't see Vince as that bad.
He has his ways and she has hers but I don't see it as that bad like Tamar us some victim
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:21pm
I've seen every episode since I'm having a Braxton's withdrawal. They fight every five minutes.

Vince got mad at a tamar for asking if his friend was ok after he received a phone call saying he was sick. Vince blew up on her and stopped talking to her.

They go to therapy, and even the therapist is looking at Vince like wtf. Vince walks away every time he doesn't get his way. Every time tamar opens her mouth he has something to say. He knew how she was before he married her.

I like the other couple much better.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Me too. Tamar is putting in work. I hope her efforts are fruitful.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:37pm
Here is new music from Tamar
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:55pm

I've seen every episode since I'm having a Braxton's withdrawal. They fight every five minutes.

Vince got mad at a tamar for asking if his friend was ok after he received a phone call saying he was sick. Vince blew up on her and stopped talking to her.

They go to therapy, and even the therapist is looking at Vince like wtf. Vince walks away every time he doesn't get his way. Every time tamar opens her mouth he has something to say. He knew how she was before he married her.

I like the other couple much better.

well they probably just show all of their fights.  they probably  don't fight that much.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:56pm
And she knew how he was before she married him.
right?

I don't see how any of that means that they can't get annoyed with each other.

Edited by jonesable - Dec 06 2012 at 10:57pm
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:33am
thats true addicted a lot of their fans were talking about the way he talks to her after seeing more of him on Tamar and Vince. He starts 50% of their arguments and he usually walks away unless shes turnt all the way up. It may just be the nature of their relationship but they really need jesus. i bought the single the album comes out feb i may buy the rest.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 24>