Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tamar throws shade at Towanda dating Kordell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:59pm
Shady the only reason I think its different is that Vince is family and her new dude is just a new dude.   It just seems like a low blow because he is always with those girls.  When he was in the hospital they were all there worried to death, praying, talking about how much they love him, tears etc so for Towanda to go there on him directly seems kind of messed up.  

ETA:  But yeah, she's claims to be so much more "mature" than Tamar yet she is constantly wrong from her mouth just as much so there's thatLOL

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 14 2014 at 2:00pm
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:03pm
Yeah Vince is like family he was Toni's manager way before Tamar...I hope these two sisters can resolve their conflict in counseling. 
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:20pm
Tamar need to drink some humble juice, Im sure although she has always been a big pill to swallow its x10,000 now with fame. If you think about it Vince and Towanda treat Tamar the same way, it's like they feel the need to be her reality check and don't mind giving her a swift kick to the gut.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Yeah Vince is like family he was Toni's manager way before Tamar...I hope these two sisters can resolve their conflict in counseling. 

Right.  And now that I think about it last season Towanda was jumping up and down trying to be their surrogate when they had fertility issues.  Maybe's she's mad that Vince said no and maybe its because they didn't want Andre involved.  Towanda was the one who turned her family against Andre and vice versa so I don't get her at all.    

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 14 2014 at 2:22pm
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Shady the only reason I think its different is that Vince is family and her new dude is just a new dude.   It just seems like a low blow because he is always with those girls.  When he was in the hospital they were all there worried to death, praying, talking about how much they love him, tears etc so for Towanda to go there on him directly seems kind of messed up.  

ETA:  But yeah, she's claims to be so much more "mature" than Tamar yet she is constantly wrong from her mouth just as much so there's thatLOL

I agree he IS FAMILY.. thatvwas soobwrong of her and its notblike tamar made the comnent it was a random person. I would be livid if inwas tamar.
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:13am
the only person I like is trina and tracy and toni
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 6:40pm
Towanda is gonna let this whole Kordell thing draaaaaaaaagggggg all the way out. Look at her, she is loving the attention... straight up soaking it up

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:07pm
But Kordell already said he wasnt with her. She's loving the attention, rude bitch
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:13pm
Towanda has a manly look about her, that is all Wink
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Vince IRS issues were already made public but to speak about it on twitter screams I'm feeling some sort of way.... I guess Towanda forgot we saw her whole family get evicted on season 1 Confused.

ClapClapClapClap and she lived with Toni who kicked her out after a short stay and then with Trina who also made her and that leeching hubby get out. They all got some deep rooted issues from men to sibling rivalry/jealousy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic