BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tamar throws shade at Towanda dating Kordell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:38pm
these heffas need to stay the f*ck off the twitters...
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:00pm
Tamar is definitely annoying as hell but I agree with her, no matter what she has said to annoy them, they should still be present in her success. Coming from someone with four sissy poos; we would be all up in the dressing room, making sure she has what she needs, cussing those she don't feel comfortable cussing and telling not to wear that baggy net costume she performed in.

They have taken this to a whole new level. Dare I say Toni feel some type of way too?
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I feel bad for Towanda, Tamar gets to act any way she wants and always get away with it but the minute Towanda retaliates....she wrong

Oh NO Tamar doesn't get a pass because she can be messy, annoying, catty I hate that NO SHADE sh*t when youre obviously being shady but Towanda being the oldest sister should find other ways to mend their relationship.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:15pm
But Tamar is a shady sister that hides behind her success. What is it her business that Towanda is dating Cordell. She was being super extra on the Betheny show. Towonda gave her shots back on Twitter. Tamar doesn't respect ANY of her older sisters and sometimes her mouth is worst than an outsides mouth knowing damn well she's the youngest sister of them all. Tamar respects no one. The sisters always say just leave her that's just how she is... Hence the reason why she's so rotten.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:21pm
too many periods in one place.  glad i only have one sister
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:35pm
Towanda is looking real bitter for going at Vince like that on Twitter and for just being all around angry.  She needs some counseling.

Okay Tamar is a brat, however, it is a bit fcked up how they are abandoning her when she needs them the most.  I get that she had it coming but it doesn't mean you do it.  My baby sister is clueless and has no idea what it means to be a parent but best believe I will be there to help her spoiled ass get through it.  Its my responsibility.  Hmph!
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

But Tamar is a shady sister that hides behind her success. What is it her business that Towanda is dating Cordell. She was being super extra on the Betheny show. Towonda gave her shots back on Twitter. Tamar doesn't respect ANY of her older sisters and sometimes her mouth is worst than an outsides mouth knowing damn well she's the youngest sister of them all. Tamar respects no one. The sisters always say just leave her that's just how she is... Hence the reason why she's so rotten.

They have all taken turns being shady and talking about each other's men. Wasn't Towonda the one who but Tracy's business about there? Not to mention the numerous times she's made negative comments about Tamar and Vince. She gets mad at Tamar for supposedly not accepting responsibility for things when in fact she does the same dang thing and then retreats and play victim.

Edited by Prtybrwneye_z - Feb 14 2014 at 1:50pm
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:49pm
Sorry for the typos bhm won't let me update my post
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I feel bad for Towanda, Tamar gets to act any way she wants and always get away with it but the minute Towanda retaliates....she wrong

I don't watch the show, but from what I've seen on here, I don't get it.

It's okay for Tamar to shade Towanda's potential SO on a talk show, but its a problem when Towanda's says something about hers on Twitter.

You can't hand out plates of mess, and then get mad when someone serves you some on a platter.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:54pm
Did yall hear how towanda diss tamar's hubby on twitter?? Someone said she is hating because her man poor. She replied abd said he owes irs 3mil
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>