Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tamar throws shade at Towanda dating Kordell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

googled..
it was a 12 year affair and he married her a month after he divorced the 'first lady.' LOL

Now see, back in the days before Instagram and Twitter...way back when the 1st ladies kept pistols in they church purses, at least one of them trifflin hoes woulda got shot. Not necessarily to death, but somebody woulda been a lung and/or the use of 1 limb lighter. IJS
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:33pm
lmao FF
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:10pm
i don't like how they profit from putting each others shyt on front street

for someone who claims to be so rich and booked tamar seems desperate as hell for relevance

she cool but damn son chill
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:10pm
thats why her name growing up was TaMonster
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:30pm
I couldn't stand Tamar either until I watched the show.  The sisters can't even be mad because they spoiled Tamar rotten.  She's a typical baby sister fighting way too damn hard for a whole house full of people to hear or care what you got to say.   Towanda is the one with the attitude at this point.   She is definitely jealous AND a hypocrite and full of herself all in one.  Seems like she will hold on to a grudge for dear life because if anyone other than Tamar made that comment she would have been like I know, I know. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:40pm
What is Towanda Jealous of? I'm not understanding.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

What is Towanda Jealous of? I'm not understanding.

i don't even watch the show.. but just from comments in this thread and seeing the clip.. 

cus shes unattractive and tamar isn't?

she had awful relationships and tamar seems to be in a good one now?

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:44pm
I don't think she's jealous of her sisters as she says constantly.  I think she gets mad when she's not the go to person for everything.   Her show nick name is "the responsible one" and then they made her look bad for telling Tracie's business.   I think she lost a little of her power as the family anchor and she's mad.   It kind of shifted back to Toni IMO. 
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:45pm
I used to love Towanda and couldn't stand Tamar, now it's the other way around. Towanda comes off as bitter/angry and Andre has definitely cheated. She admitted this during the first season.
1KrysT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 1KrysT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:50pm
Cheated????!!!! Who wants his broke ass????? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
  Share Topic