BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tamar throws shade at Towanda dating Kordell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:27pm
tamar says she got ALOT of surgery due to being beat up / physically abused by boyfriend, i think once they fixed that she took it MUCH FURTHERLOL she just like vivica fox/ michael jackson / lil kim once they got started with the fixin of thangs they start seeing / realizing they can create/ mold a NEW being and go for it, before they know it they in a whole new worldShocked 

sidenote: these heffas GOTTA keep thangs juicey cause thats the only way to keep the checks rollin in/ my thing is when they go too far and say the REALLY mean hurtful wicked things to each other then what?Confused

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:44pm
I wonder is Andre' still "writing that book" Confused, its been three years now. I mean if you have two kids you should write in your spare time and work a 9-5 .
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 8:28pm
any man bringing home checks is going to be an upgrade for towanda. that's the danger of aint sh*t negroes. they make basic things seem like an upgrade.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

any man bringing home checks is going to be an upgrade for towanda. that's the danger of aint sh*t negroes. they make basic things seem like an upgrade.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

It's a damn shame. This beautiful face is gone forever.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't think he and Towanda are really dating. 
I think she's just stirring the pot.

ITA. No one would have known or cared that Towanda & Cordell even knew each other if they didnt mention it. Seriously, the braxton show has to reallly work to keep relatively interestingstorylines, so it seems that they are just looking for a way to spice up the show to keep up 1 more season of paychecks.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

tamar says she got ALOT of surgery due to being beat up / physically abused by boyfriend, i think once they fixed that she took it MUCH FURTHERLOL she just like vivica fox/ michael jackson / lil kim once they got started with the fixin of thangs they start seeing / realizing they can create/ mold a NEW being and go for it, before they know it they in a whole new worldShocked 

sidenote: these heffas GOTTA keep thangs juicey cause thats the only way to keep the checks rollin in/ my thing is when they go too far and say the REALLY mean hurtful wicked things to each other then what?Confused

Right. 1st Toni messed up her nose after the 2nd surgery, then Tamar, then Traci and now the one with the Mexican husband had an overly aggressive surgery on her waistline. I think they need to keep their money and stop paying for surgery b/c the show is on its last legs.

Towannda cant diss her husband but so much for being unemployed b/c it seems that she has been unemployed (aside from the tv check) since toni fired her from being the personal assistant and dam by now they could have started their own business or has some type of vocal coach school going or something like how cynthia bailey opened the modeling school/agency after peter kept having failed business ventures on rhoa.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

LOLLOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 5:44am
I like Traci's hair color.  Towanda's weave is too shiny...
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 7:13am
It's sad that all the Braxton girls have men issues based on their dad cheating on their mom. All except Towanda (that we know of) have been cheated on. But Towanda seems to be jealous of her sisters for whatever reason.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic