Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tamar throws shade at Towanda dating Kordell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:47pm
If you watch Season 1, you will HATE Tamar like I did LOL

But she's had some growth within the last few seasons. But one thing that has become clear is that Towanda is a jealous sister with self-esteem issues
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:49pm
Tamar thinks she is the expert on everything.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:50pm
id probably just watch tamar and vince.. 

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Besides being filthy rich I don't really see how Vince is such a catch. But I love Tamar regardless. She cracks me up.

Completely forgot Tamar is married to Vince. I remember her saying Vince loves blondes so guess the blonde hair is going to stay. Dead

Edited by keepgrowing - Feb 09 2014 at 12:53pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

id probably just watch tamar and vince.. 

That's the more boring show.

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Towanda didn't have a problem putting Traci on blast but doesn't like it when its done to her??? Honestly Bethany did not have black people on her show until Omarosa called her racist, I watched just because of who was on but when Wendy goes off I turn the channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkcEZHwE0g8
Bethany vs Omorosa

Towanda didn't have a problem putting Traci on blast but doesn't like it when its done to her??? 
^this

Towanda dishes it out but has issues when it's her turn. she is always making some smart comment about Tamar.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:09pm

Shocked  towanda towanda towanda.  she doesn't know and doesn't care huh?  what a dummy.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:

He went from Porsha to her??? wtf!

well it's been said he likes men...
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That's her older sis!

Do you not view your older siblings as "old" especially when they're 10 years your senior!? I know I do and my oldest sibling is only 8 years my senior

She didn't even mean it like that. Staph

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Tamar has some damn nerve trying to call Toni old. She always thinks she's being clever and the life of the party (from what I've heard. I don't watch that shyt). Toni is a grown ass accomplished woman. And she's always been beautiful and don't need a pound of makeup and a piss yellow hair hat down her back to leave her house either.

i agree Alias toni is older that's a fact, and she's had a wonderful  career and I've loved her...she had that bankruptcy too so she wasn't paying attention.. but I love them both, i do however find Tamar more entertaining on the show tho..not feelin Towanda she does act like she's got some deep rooted issues..

Edited by sexibeach - Feb 09 2014 at 2:39pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:38pm
I don't think he and Towanda are really dating. 
I think she's just stirring the pot.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic