BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tamar throws shade at Towanda dating Kordell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:52am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Who is this Bethenny person and does she only have black people on her show? I saw Kenya on another episode and Bethenny was acting all "yeah guhllll..." with her as well.

Toni and her sisters all look so much alike.

Their hair looks ridiculous.

Do they have any brothers?

*Bethany is from RHONYC. She acted like that on Real Housewives. She has money b/c she is self made but she is a very scrappy New Yorker and used to stay neck rolling and telling people off. She also had her own show where she married this guy just to have a baby within marriage, then dumped him. Totally screwed him over. Now her talk show (which she first had a few yrs ago but just got picked up in 2013/2014) is very heavily pushed towards divorced women & divorced women that wish to remarry.  During the pilot season of her show, it was like a replica of The Wendy Williams show.  She will always be my fav real housewife (well, she & gretchen from rhoc). I think that the producers kinda over do it with the way that they try to push the talk show on  black people. it should happen organically and not feel forced.

*yes, the braxtons have a brother and he is on the show every once in a while just long enough for a check. i think they said he is a teacher. i wonder if he has a good singing voice...

Oh wow, thanks for the scoop.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:57am
Damn. Bethany does have an awful lot of Black folks on her show

I'm not sure that's a good thing tho. Makes me paranoid and nervous Confused
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:57am
the one with the black hair is pretty
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 1:07am
the more i watch her the more she annoys me. tamar i mean.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:32am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

[COLOR="#ffcc00"][/COLOR]the more i watch her the more sheannoys me. tamar i mean.

she's always annoyed me, Thanks to GOD I have a DVR it's made BFV so much BETTER
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:37am
those broads are so over the top dramatic with it tho.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:50am
I have never liked tamar, she always try and steal the spotlight.  A question was asked to someone else, about their "situation" yet she feels the need to answer and provide all her comments.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 8:42am
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I have never liked tamar, she always try and steal the spotlight.  A question was asked to someone else, about their "situation" yet she feels the need to answer and provide all her comments.
does anyone ever talk negatively of her situaition ? or is she all that and a bag of chips, i dont watch the show and dont know these people
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:27am
Towanda didn't have a problem putting Traci on blast but doesn't like it when its done to her??? Honestly Bethany did not have black people on her show until Omarosa called her racist, I watched just because of who was on but when Wendy goes off I turn the channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkcEZHwE0g8
Bethany vs Omorosa

Edited by Princess Grace - Feb 09 2014 at 9:30am
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:46am
I like Tamar, but she needs to learn to control her mouth. Sometimes I even forget they're family b/c of the way she relates to her siblings. Towanda's comment on boundaries seems like a good reason. Traci agreed with her and perhaps the others do too. I'm sure Tamar didn't wake up one morning and decided to be like that; she has probably always been that way and they let her get away with it. Toni's the calm, collected one. It's interesting how siblings from the same family can have very different personalities.

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Towanda didn't have a problem putting Traci on blast but doesn't like it when its done to her???

I agree. That acting part (how she was imitating Traci) was unnecessary.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>