Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tamar throws shade at Towanda dating Kordell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:21am
thats messed up.

and why does she keep swinging her head like that...like shes not used to long hair so...she has to have everyone notice it.Confused
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:23am
Bethanny can't even do a lil' two step? Smh.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:23am
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:26am
Tamar has some damn nerve trying to call Toni old. She always thinks she's being clever and the life of the party (from what I've heard. I don't watch that shyt). Toni is a grown ass accomplished woman. And she's always been beautiful and don't need a pound of makeup and a piss yellow hair hat down her back to leave her house either.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:35am
Tamar is a riot! I used not be able to stand her but I can more than tolerate her most of the time; however, Towanda I have really grown to dislike

She is so try-hard and I feel like she is stuck with this bad attitude toward Tamar simply because that's what she's used to but Tamar has had growth in the last couple of years. Towanda has just grown jealous imo

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:37am
That's her older sis!

Do you not view your older siblings as "old" especially when they're 10 years your senior!? I know I do and my oldest sibling is only 8 years my senior

She didn't even mean it like that. Staph

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Tamar has some damn nerve trying to call Toni old. She always thinks she's being clever and the life of the party (from what I've heard. I don't watch that shyt). Toni is a grown ass accomplished woman. And she's always been beautiful and don't need a pound of makeup and a piss yellow hair hat down her back to leave her house either.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:39am
You've just got a hard on for Tamar. It was funny though when she said, "Are you suuuuuuuure???" LMAO
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:44am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Who is this Bethenny person and does she only have black people on her show? I saw Kenya on another episode and Bethenny was acting all "yeah guhllll..." with her as well.

Toni and her sisters all look so much alike.

Their hair looks ridiculous.

Do they have any brothers?

*Bethany is from RHONYC. She acted like that on Real Housewives. She has money b/c she is self made but she is a very scrappy New Yorker and used to stay neck rolling and telling people off. She also had her own show where she married this guy just to have a baby within marriage, then dumped him. Totally screwed him over. Now her talk show (which she first had a few yrs ago but just got picked up in 2013/2014) is very heavily pushed towards divorced women & divorced women that wish to remarry.  During the pilot season of her show, it was like a replica of The Wendy Williams show.  She will always be my fav real housewife (well, she & gretchen from rhoc). I think that the producers kinda over do it with the way that they try to push the talk show on  black people. it should happen organically and not feel forced.

*yes, the braxtons have a brother and he is on the show every once in a while just long enough for a check. i think they said he is a teacher. i wonder if he has a good singing voice...
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:46am
The brother, Michael aka Mikey, is a RN.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:52am
Tamar is messy.

I can't stand when someone says something absolutely rude and unnecessary, but tries to counteract it by saying "no shade".

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions but if you're gonna be rude, just own that ish.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic