FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tamar Braxton, vitiligo and plastic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:07pm
Meh. My mom and her siblings are different colors. Meh MMeh Meh.
Trina's the only one that's completely unrecognizable from those pics, tho.
Sponsored Links

babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:26am
interesting that tamar looked brown like her sister trina braxton on a pregnancy photo i saw on fb yesterday where she wasnt layered in makeup and did not have on a wig. i want to know if the pregnancy has corrected the vitiligoStern Smile

babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:39am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

SL my derm gave me clobesterol(sp) and told me use it for no more than two week and that's on my knees and elbows......don't do it. The bleacher don't even fix with it.....

what does the bolded part mean?Shocked
i remember around 20 yrs ago, i was in a west african store and i was looking for fabric, low price african earrings, etc and saw the clobesone/clobesterol/something  like that and was wondering why they had something that looked like a RX in a variety store.  the lady came from behind the counter and said, 'that is really good stuff'. good for what? she explained that it 'toned' the skin. so i figured id put it on my knees and elbows which were dark from playing softball & soccer, outdoor workouts.
i smeared it on my elbows and 10 minutes later, i could feel my veins throb and my heartbeat sped up. i was like, OMG! i am going to die and my parents are going to find a tube of illegal skin bleach next to my dead body!

i got in the shower and washed it off. i swear that my skin on my elbow was grey and tender for 2-3 weeks. never again! that stuff is poison, especially if you are steriod-sensitiveDead

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567