Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tamar Braxton - Hot Sugar (Official Video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 9:54pm
No Tamar Pinch. "Gay is the new accessory" is so 2004...it was beaten to death by Madonna years prior to that. This video has NOTHING to do with the song. This video is the manifestation of her insecurities over believing someone wants her "Teddy bear" (who's mouth hangs open like every breath is a daunting task) and her glam squad hyping her up with a bunch of "yeah bitch! I live! Sang into that stiletto while he splitsss". I hope she remakes this video, hell throw in some extra beats (if that's even possible) and call it the remix.
Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 10:08pm
That vid disappointed me 100 times
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:19pm
Somebody said it looks like a Trina Braxton video CryCryCry
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:32pm
I kinda liked the song but i didnt like the video, too many queens, choreography and theme didnt go with the song.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 2:20am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Stern Smile

WTF IS THIS SHYTE????LOLLOLLOL
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 2:23am
y now i want to go and listen to Sheena easton's song Sugar WallsLOLLOLLOL
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 10:50am
A COMMENT FROM FD 

On Arsino show, she said that Whitney Huston told her that she would be a super star one day. It made me wonder if Whitney (god rest her soul) was on that, “sh*t,” when she said that to Tamar, cause we know bout Nippy and that crack- pipe. That crack-pipe will have you lieing to yourself, let-alone other folks. Go figure…
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 10:50am
Dineva you catfished us with your review of this video! no mam no ham no turkey! this video was a hot ass mess!you only liked it cause she featured the gays.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 10:59am
I like the song but that video just didn't make any sense....none
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 11:00am
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Dineva you catfished us with your review of this video! no mam no ham no turkey! this video was a hot ass mess!you only liked it cause she featured the gays.

LOL This was my favorite comment.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345