Perfect Hair Collection

Talking During a Movie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Talking During a Movie
    Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:22am

If you go to the movies with another person, do you converse during the film often or do you prefer to focus on the movie and talk about it after?

Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:26am
depends on  the movie/depends on the person.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:39am
what f8 said.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:40am
Talk after
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:41am
no but i do talk to the screen when im watching one alone.
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 7:52am
one or two words.....cool but whole conversations.....keep your ass at home and wait for the video
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 7:56am
Sometimes, but I try to keep it AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE for the sake of me knowing what's going on and so I don't piss others off.

That doesn't fly when I go to the movies with my mom, though. -.- Oh my god, she'll ask me everything out loud and try to have a full-on conversation, chai!
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Sometimes, but I try to keep it AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE for the sake of me knowing what's going on and so I don't piss others off.

That doesn't fly when I go to the movies with my mom, though. -.- Oh my god, she'll ask me everything out loud and try to have a full-on conversation, chai!

Are you Naija?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 7:59am
^Nah, Ghanaian. But you can tell there's a strong influence on me, huh?
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 8:05am
Depends on the movie. if it is a horror movie then during (cause I hate scary movies), but any other movie, we can talk after it is done.
O/T: I also hate when a guy puts his heavy ass arm around me ruining my movie viewing experience.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>