Perfect Hair Collection

Tales of Office Busybodies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 11:17am
i had a boss who would become obsessed with people's lives. she and another coworker found out that  colleague's father had died and they looked up were the funeral was being held online and went to the funeral.  the crazy thing is they both hated this woman and every time she did something they didnt like they would bring up the fact that they went to her father's funeral.

these same two chicks would look up people's addresses and drive by there homes.  if someone one was supposed to be away for what ever reason theyd drive by the person's home just to see if the person was really away. 

one day i was talking to one of these two woman and she slipped up told me that she couldnt believe the neighborhood this one guy lived in because the area was really expensive and his house was so nice.  so i asked her where did he live and she told me it was over an hour away.  this crazy fool drove an hour just to see were a guy in the mailroom lived.

im not even going to mention that she would drive an hour to my village just to go to the grocery store across from me  and started going to my beautician.  did i mention that we live an hour apart?
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 11:36am

people are looney, lonely, pathetic and crazy
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

these same two chicks would look up people's addresses and drive by there homes.  if someone one was supposed to be away for what ever reason theyd drive by the person's home just to see if the person was really away. 

one day i was talking to one of these two woman and she slipped up told me that she couldnt believe the neighborhood this one guy lived in because the area was really expensive and his house was so nice.  so i asked her where did he live and she told me it was over an hour away.  this crazy fool drove an hour just to see were a guy in the mailroom lived.

what!?
this is something I never thought about a co worker doing, but now you got me wondering about some questions I used to get asked at my old office.  Don't tell me co workers were riding by our house to assess our property.. Shocked

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 27 2014 at 12:12pm
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

what!?
this is something I never thought about a co worker doing, but now you got me wondering about some questions I used to get asked at my old office.  Don't tell me co workers were riding by our house to assess our property.. Shocked

That's real crazy! Now I don't feel so hoodrattish for giving my job my PO Box. LOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:01pm
I'm an offender.

Me and a co-worker are nosey and don't care, we look up peoples addresses and houses on google earth. Stern Smile
I like to see how they livin.

Edited by Katrenia - Jun 27 2014 at 1:02pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:20pm
see she is in the wrong profession

Shouldve been a detective but instead she's in an office investigating for free and leaving boss man's work undone 

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:20pm
i've never cared that much about my coworkers
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:24pm
A nosey co-worker of mine ask what neighborhood I lived in and drove by my subdivision and told me all about it. I was like who the fudge does that.????
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

see she is in the wrong profession

Shouldve been a detective but instead she's in an office investigating for free and leaving boss man's work undone 

LOLLOL
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 3:12pm
this confirms my beliefs on not telling co-workers anything about my personal life....

now I need to start using a PO Box.

driving by people houses? soooo out of line...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>