Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Taking weed cookies on the airplane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:32pm
Lawd...
Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

If you are dumb enough to risk jail over some weed cookies then go ahead. They do have the internet in prison? Drop us a selfie in your orange jumpsuit!

haha @ me getting locked up for weed cookies...bunch of scaredy cats...my flight leaves late 2moro night, Im sure security will be laidback and business as usual
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I cant imagine anyone flying out of Seattle or Colorado being dumb enough to think that those flights arent getting extra attention in comparison to other states. You and your THC gummy bears and cookies will never make it into our Nation's Capital.Approve

I flew out of SEA last month and nothing happened out of the ordinary. I'll let u kno how it goes tomorrow. DC doctors still BSing on medical marijuana cards smh. 

or maybe you wont Stern Smile

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 11:23pm
I've seen ppl take weed on planes.. already rolled. This was years ago though.. 
And through the detectors on cruises
And mailed from CA to another state (recent)
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:50am

i've noticed a huge increase in the number of people walking down the street and sitting at bus stops etc in broad day light in major cities rolling & sparking up their weed. im convinced that they are lacing this weed nowadays b/c people are fiending for it too hard to the point that they are very reckless with it. zero discretion, zero concern about the law.
Maybe it's laced,not sure but it seems the attitude is that it's just weed. If you ever visit Asheville, NC(you should it's beautiful,laid back and the Biltmore House is phenomenal) walking uptown they have music, vendors, great restaurants and people casually smoking weed. When I first visited I forgot I was still in NC, they were just that free with it. It was like Woodstock!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:50am
in cali you'll see people casually smoking.. it's no big deal.

I've been pulled over a few times with the car smelling like weed and it was never an issue...

Where I live now though they're probably not as chill...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

i've noticed a huge increase in the number of people walking down the street and sitting at bus stops etc in broad day light in major cities rolling & sparking up their weed. im convinced that they are lacing this weed nowadays b/c people are fiending for it too hard to the point that they are very reckless with it. zero discretion, zero concern about the law.
Maybe it's laced,not sure but it seems the attitude is that it's just weed. If you ever visit Asheville, NC(you should it's beautiful,laid back and the Biltmore House is phenomenal) walking uptown they have music, vendors, great restaurants and people casually smoking weed. When I first visited I forgot I was still in NC, they were just that free with it. It was like Woodstock!
Them darn college students and old hippies.LOL
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:15pm
tsa act like america's secret service here, you bet not...
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:17pm
TSA over here took out some of my moi moi and sniffed it. 
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:34pm
I just realized he was traveling on 420 good luck bruh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>