Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taking The Illuminati Ish Too Far [BEYONCE]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:14pm

interesting. it seems once accused ..charges can be made to fit. Kinda like the witch trials. you can deny all you want but you're just lying really or mean something else.

Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:17pm
Since everyone is illuminati, why don't all of u stop watching tv, listening to the radio, and get off the Internet? I'm tired of hearing illuminati, but no ones talking about what they're going to do about it and how it affects their life personally. I believe all this illuminati bull is a smoke screen to make the masses feel like there's this evil plan in the works, when really, the real "illuminati" is the 1%. By illuminati, I mean people who want ur money and get ur money everyday while we act like sheep chasing a secret organization that uses wack ass celebrities as spokespeople. Live ur lives and focus in love and happiness. Don't focus on sh*t that u can't prove whether or not it exists when we all know who our true enemy is; big greedy corporations and the people who own them. My friend researches illuminati bull when she could be learning science or something more important lol. I'm like, "ok, now what?" And she's like, "just thought I should know ." I'm sorry, people around me keep talking about this and I can't go off on them. I'm just glad they're reading lol.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:23pm
creole......ain't nobody gone stop doing a damn thing.LOL  I tole these people to give me all their money since it got all those illuminati and masonry symbols but they ain't answered me on that one yet.  Alot of those hand gestures folks make in these video's look similiar to Sorority gestures.....but i'm sure that's different tho.LOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:26pm
i thought it was said that sororities are cults though? im not sure.

but yeah i hardly ever watch tv anymore...forget the radio, hasnt been great since
the 90s anyways.

Sleepy
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

creole......ain't nobody gone stop doing a damn thing.LOL  I tole these people to give me all their money since it got all those illuminati and masonry symbols but they ain't answered me on that one yet.  Alot of those hand gestures folks make in these video's look similiar to Sorority gestures.....but i'm sure that's different tho.LOL

I'm tired of the illuminati convo! I thought this thread would b like, "oh this is stupid." Which some people did say, but really? I could care less about who worships what. That's not affecting me. For people who have God in their heart, and people who are atheist, why entertain this negative energy? Especially when it's real sh*t going on in the world. I don't know, I guess saying u don't worship and care about celebs, then turning around and feeding into small ridiculous details that they probably did on purpose for attention is beyond me. Pretending to worship the devil gets celebs more press than openly worshipping God nowadays. Wear a horned hat...people talk. Make a movie and go ham at the end talking about how much u love God...crickets.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:40pm
I don't know for sure that sororities are cults but they do deal with alot of symbology and rituals.  But .....i'm sure anybody that is a Soror ain't accusing Bey of anything.

*throws up a hand gesture*  skuureeeeeet!  or whatever it is that the Soror's scream.LOL

Edited by newdiva1 - Mar 02 2013 at 4:43pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:46pm
I think these Illuminati vids are great tools to keep niccas from focusing on whats more important.

You can know all the symbolism, hand gestures and mysteries of the elite, but if you don't know who the fucc you are, who's your enemy and how to open your spiritual eye, then you're a waste of space.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I'm tired of the illuminati convo! I thought this thread would b like, "oh this is stupid." Which some people did say, but really? I could care less about who worships what. That's not affecting me. For people who have God in their heart, and people who are atheist, why entertain this negative energy? Especially when it's real sh*t going on in the world. I don't know, I guess saying u don't worship and care about celebs, then turning around and feeding into small ridiculous details that they probably did on purpose for attention is beyond me. Pretending to worship the devil gets celebs more press than openly worshipping God nowadays. Wear a horned hat...people talk. Make a movie and go ham at the end talking about how much u love God...crickets.

That's what I find funny. I don't hear stories of Bey and Jay killin' folks, molestin' folks or eatin' folks for dinner....but I do hear it for Jesus followers.  I don't even care if they worship a so called satan.  Apparently their faith is working for them. *shrugs*
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I think these Illuminati vids are great tools to keep niccas from focusing on whats more important.

You can know all the symbolism, hand gestures and mysteries of the elite, but if you don't know who the fucc you are, who's your enemy and how to open your spiritual eye, then you're a waste of space.

True..
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:57pm
these illumati vids are a comfort to some.  A comfort in a world that is unfair and unjust.  Folks need someone/something to blame.  If u have too much fame and money u are an easy target for folks to say you got what u have because you are evil.....not because u are blessed.  Well blessed by the "right" God anyways.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>