Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Taking The Illuminati Ish Too Far [BEYONCE]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:17am
I haven't even finished watching but I hate that ethnic religions are the devil.  how u gone bring up norse and greek mythology like it's real but don't believe in it any other time.  Any other time those are just stories but now because Bey put some sort of so called twins in her show now the sh*t is real?

I believe in evil and evil spirits but this.....these are the type of people that had me scared I was going to hell because my Sun Sign is a Goat with a fish tail.

smh.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:19am
I have heard of "do what thou wilt".   but i heard it ...."do what thou wilt but harm none".  perhaps i'm wrong tho.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:21am
and let me add that when antybody gets into the zone while dancing.....it's called stank face. We've all had it at one time or another.  Aight i'm done..........for now.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:23am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Shocked Yooo Im not one for conspiracy theories... Haven't given this illuminati business a lick of interest til now... a lot of the tidbits presented are strangely ironic! Or is it Coincidental? Geek

And I was wondering what was up with all the pyrotechnics and the twin faces during her performance. Her faces were Dead... AND after watching some of her recent interviews Im like that is so STRANGE how she can be so seemingly shy in her day to day and a mad woman on stage.

Like... how can one be so vastly different from one moment to the next Geek save for mental defect...

???

MJ was the same way tho.  just sayin'.  Alot of folks on here have said that they are shy or introverted at home but for work they become outgoing to get the job done.   again....just sayin'.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:45am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I have heard of "do what thou wilt".   but i heard it ...."do what thou wilt but harm none".  perhaps i'm wrong tho.

He meant, do what ever you want without having morals.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I don't know if there is any truth to this or not. 

I don't worry about Jay z, Beyonce and their beliefs, "by their fruits shall you know them". They're not in hiding. Jay Z puts it out there in his lyrics, everything about him shows you who he worships and Beyonce married him.

"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them."― Maya Angelou

Thank you!
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:59am
Oh, this crap again.. People got too much time on the hands.. They are not illuminati.. and that second video is just beyond stupid. Bey wearing dark eyeshadow and she is dancing.. How the hell are you supposed to look? When you do the video in slow motion, then yes she going to have those faces.. Consider it she working for her money, while he sitting around trying to find shyt that ain't there.. If them folks don't go sit they azz down somewhere.. All these other musical acts and they still stuck on Bey and Jay-z.. Meanwhile, Marilyn Mansion, Lady GaGa, and others get to do as they feel and not get this much attention.. These folks need to STHU.. 

Edited by EasterBell - Mar 02 2013 at 10:04am
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:55am
The whole illuminati thing is retarded as hell.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

He meant, do what ever you want without having morals.

OIC.....so do what u want good or bad?  

So if Bey and Jay do worship the devil.......who are they harming?  If u got folks that follow Bey and Jay like that then.....that's their own failure.  *shrugs*  But as far as who Bey and Jay fuccs with spiritually....I ain't in a position to judge.

Edited by newdiva1 - Mar 02 2013 at 11:11am
Jazmin89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jazmin89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 11:47am
quinladeevaa:    #repost from @myfreshopinion :) I enjoyed every second of Beyonce on Oprah’s Next Chapter and her HBO Life Is But A Dream documentary! I love you so much @baddiebey ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic