BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Take Your N*gger Ass Back To The Ghetto"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

The black community needs to come together to have a national beatdown day
LOL
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:20pm
Blacl people say it is an excuse... I don't care if every other word out of my mouth is nicca... he still needs to be fired.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:46pm
I addresses the topic in my original post. Everything is in order for those that don't see how this is on topic.

Anywho, a very good argument against the usage of nicca was brought to my attention and I thought this was a good forum to share it. Nevermind. Nicca it up lol.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:46pm
Southern is correct. Stay on topic. This piece of filth needs to be sacked AND ensured his teaching career is OVER. Piece of filth. It never ceases to amaze me how they let it out right left and centre every single time. There is no shaming these fu ckers. How much hate must you have that you're prepared to mess your money, reputation and name? They need to study these people and see what the effin missing chip is. Twat.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

"An Ohio high school music teacher has been put on paid administrative leave-"

I stop reading at paid administrative leaveConfused
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:52pm
Black people will start to rise as soon as we end the discussions and demand only ACTION. We should be out for blood all the time. Then when we got free time we can discuss the whys etc. The question now should be why the school is still paying him. Put the school on blast on every single channel in America and see how quick the action to sack him will be. They make us hot in the head for a min..it dies down and they are back in. All the effin time. That's why it's so frequent. Typing on phone

Edited by zsazsa - Nov 01 2013 at 12:53pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 1:06pm
Damn a nicca can't have multiple opinions in one topic. Y'all some niccas.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 1:26pm
^ lmaoo
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 1:31pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 1:36pm
so they gave the nicca a paid vacation?  man fucc them all the way up their left nostril.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic