Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Syria

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 4:00pm
^lol @ jovial white woman.

Wish they'd release the info because from the outside looking in, this looks a hot mess.
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

The world reacts to the crisis in Syria

I'm mad they made him out to look like the typical fat AmericanLOLCrySleepy

But anywho, I'm not surprised by the statement the white lady made, especially since she's from the DHS. That whole agency is no fuccin joke.

I feel like this attack on Syria will create a domino effect and will not end well on the American's part.
Not to mention that for some time now we had a sh!tload of foreign troops training over here and prepping for "emergency drills".

Edited by blaquefoxx - Sep 04 2013 at 4:04pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 4:06pm
I need to go get re-saved...
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 7:16pm
Picture of John Kerry/Teresa Heinz Dining with Bashar/Asma Assad in 2009 

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

The world reacts to the crisis in Syria

I'm mad they made him out to look like the typical fat AmericanLOLCrySleepy

But anywho, I'm not surprised by the statement the white lady made, especially since she's from the DHS. That whole agency is no fuccin joke.

I feel like this attack on Syria will create a domino effect and will not end well on the American's part.
Not to mention that for some time now we had a sh!tload of foreign troops training over here and prepping for "emergency drills".

I heard something like 380,000 troops need to be trained by a certain date.  I think it's some time in November of this year.  "Urban warfare" is one of the things they are getting trained on. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 12:35am
New York Times posted this video today

Footage of Syrian rebels executing Assad soldiers
GRAPHIC

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 12:37am
^^they mentioned that on the news today.  War tends to bring out the worst in humanity.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 9:11am
I remember seeing two vids awhile back:

One there was this boy with half of his head missing (the top of his head looking like an opening rose petalUnhappy)and people were driving around the city (I think Damascus) after a couple of explosions.

The other was a few prisoners (not sure if it was rebels and Asad's soldiers) backed up against a wall in a corner that then like 20-30 people all at once firing their AKs at the group against the wall for about a minute. Swiss cheese is an understatement smh...

This war is going to get uglier soon and Asad seems like the type that won't back down and have no intentions of becoming like Gaddafi and the others...

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 12:01pm
Russia says let's go bishes.

Putin says Russia will assist Syria if attacked

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/putin-says-russia-will-assist-syria-if-attacked-2013-09-06
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 12:17pm
Russia will not host the Olympics if that's the case

They don't wanna mess with us
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists