Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Syria has loaded chemical weapons into bombs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:58am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I think they are going to use Syria as an excuse to really get sh!t popping with Iran, considering that Iran and Syria have this "Axis of Resistance" alliance that both Assad and Ahmadinejad take very seriously.

When I was doing my project about Iran for class, I learned that Bush's Axis of Evil actually branched out farther than Iran, Iraq and North Korea. It also included Libya, Syria  and CubaGeek

I agree with this post and I think it could happen but since the US has lied so much it is difficult for me to believe them. Chemical weapons have been used in wars before so it is no great leap to think they will be used again. I think the one thing that might stop Syria is Iran. This stand off with Iran has got to end now. When Obama was elected Ahmadinejad congratulate him. In my eye this was offering him the chance to sit and actually talk.

Oh did he?

between this and Israel, i just want the world to go night night. like every world leader needs to take a nap and calm down
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:18am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I think they are going to use Syria as an excuse to really get sh!t popping with Iran, considering that Iran and Syria have this "Axis of Resistance" alliance that both Assad and Ahmadinejad take very seriously.

When I was doing my project about Iran for class, I learned that Bush's Axis of Evil actually branched out farther than Iran, Iraq and North Korea. It also included Libya, Syria  and CubaGeek

Very interesting..
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:38am
but why would they use chemical weapons on THEIR OWN PEOPLE!!!! I keep scratching my head with this.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:44am
Oh my…
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

I'm spooked!!! I'm praying The  Honorable President Barrack Hussein Obama saves us Stern Smile

Pinch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:08pm

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I'm spooked!!! I'm praying The  Honorable President Barrack Hussein Obama saves us Stern Smile

Pinch
Why are you pinching yourself?

Lol I literally made that face after reading your comment...
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:40pm
Well...

Chemical scare is a cloak for intervention, says Syria

By Erika Solomon | Reuters – 1 hr 41 mins ago
  • In this Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012 photo, a Free Syrian Army fighter aims his weapon during heavy clashes with government forces in Aleppo, Syria. (AP Photo/Narciso Contreras)Enlarge Gallery

In this Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012 photo, a Free Syrian Army fighter aims his weapon during heavy clashes with government forces in Aleppo, Syria. (AP Photo/Narciso Contreras)

Related Content

• Video: Implications of Syria using chemical weapons

(Reuters) - Western powers are whipping up fear of chemical weapons as a pretext to intervene in Syria, President Bashar al-Assad's government said on Thursday, after several Western countries said they feared Assad might use poison gas.

"Syria stresses again, for the tenth, the hundredth time, that if we had such weapons, they would not be used against its people. We would not commit suicide," Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal al Maqdad told Lebanon's Al Manar television, the voice of the pro-Assad Hezbollah movement.

"We fear there is a conspiracy to provide a pretext for any subsequent interventions in Syria by these countries that are increasing pressure on Syria."

As darkness fell in the embattled capital, the highway to Damascus international airport was closed by fighting, witnesses said. Rebels said they would not storm the airport but would encircle it to stop flights supplying the army.

Fighting in Syria's 20-month civil war has intensified around the capital in the past week, prompting Western commentators to speak of an "end-game" that could soon see Assad toppled soon.

Several Western countries have issued coordinated warnings this week to Assad's government not to use chemical weapons, many citing secret intelligence that U.S. officials said showed the Assad government might be preparing to use poison gas.

Syria has not signed the international chemical weapons treaty that bans the use and storage of poison gas, but has repeatedly said it would never use such arms on its own people.

NATO also decided this week to send U.S., German and Dutch batteries of Patriot anti-aircraft missiles to Turkey's border with Syria, meaning hundreds of American and European troops deploying to the frontier for the first time.

Western countries have so far resisted conducting the sort of intervention in Syria's civil war that saw NATO air strikes help topple Libya's Muammar Gaddafi last year.

Germany approved the Patriot missile mission on Thursday. NATO says it is a defensive step to prevent cross border missile strikes on alliance member Turkey, but Syria fears it could be a prelude to imposing a no-fly zone over its territory.

With conditions worsening on the ground, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Syria mediator Lakhdar Brahimi were in Dublin on Thursday to try to put get a U.N. peace process on track.

Russia, backed by China, has so far blocked U.N. resolutions against Assad in a war that has killed more than 40,000 people. But there are signs that Moscow's patience with its ally may be wearing thing.

A Russian lawmaker and ally of President Vladimir Putin on Thursday said "time has shown" that Syria's government has lost the strength to function as it should.

AIRPORT BLOCKADE

Rebel spokesman Abu Nidal said the army was pinned down along the airport highway by nightfall on Thursday by rebel fighters maneuvering to mount a blockade. The airport is not closed but commercial traffic has almost ceased.

"We know that arms have been going to the regime through the civilian airport," he said. A blockade would be "a good tool to put more pressure on the regime, which is part of strategy of trying to drain their strength".

Western powers have shown no enthusiasm for armed intervention in Syria, preferring economic sanctions, diplomatic pressure and limited aid to rebel forces, who get most of their guns and ammunition paid for by sympathetic Arab powers.

Britain said on Thursday it will increase practical support for the rebels to include training and equipment such as body armor and night-vision gogglesErmm. But they will not get the anti-aircraft and anti-tank missiles they are crying out for.

Exactly what Syria's army has done with suspected chemical weapons to prompt a surge of Western warnings over the past two days is not clear. Reports citing Western intelligence and defense sources are vague and inconsistent.Sleepy

Clinton said on Wednesday Washington was concerned both about the possible use of chemical arms by "an increasingly desperate" Assad, and about the government losing control of such weapons to extremist armed groups.

While Western countries support the rebel aim of toppling Assad, they are also uncomfortable with some rebel groups, which espouse radical Sunni Islamist views. The prospect of some rebels obtaining chemical weapons could be more frightening to Western policymakers than Assad.

U.S. officials said the Obama administration was considering blacklisting Jabhat al-Nusra, an influential rebel group accused by other rebels of indiscriminate tactics that has advocated an Islamic state in Syria and is suspected of ties to al Qaeda.

An explosion at the Damascus headquarters of the Syrian Arab Red Crescent killed at least one person on Thursday, Syrian state television said. It blamed "terrorists from al Qaeda" - a term the government often employs to refer to rebel forces.

Opposition activists said army artillery pummeled several eastern suburbs of Damascus, where the rebels are dominant. Suburbs have been cut off for weeks from water and electricity, rebels say, accusing the government of collective punishment.

Residents of the cosmopolitan capital - until now largely spared the ravages of a war concentrated in the provinces and other cities - speak of a city under siege.

"I wanted to run a simple errand, to pay my cell phone. It should have taken 7 minutes but it took 25 because they've blocked the main road and the detour road," said one woman. "So we took a route all the way round the city that was very crowded with the traffic of everyone trying to get home. People are very resentful - and the VIPs must be very scared."

Rebels say they have also surrounded an air base 4 km (2-1/2 miles) from the centre of Damascus, a fresh sign the battle is closing in on the Syrian capital.

Maqdad denied that. "What is sad is that foreign countries believe these repeated rumors," he said.

Rebel and state claims about the military situation cannot be verified independently. But residents in the capital say the sound of shelling on the outskirts has become a constant backdrop and many fear the fight will soon come to Damascus.

Fighting was reported on Thursday in the rural outskirts of Damascus and in many parts of the country. A crucial supply line for the army, the Damascus-Aleppo road, was hit by clashes.

(Additional reporting by Steve Gutterman and Gabriela Baczynska in Moscow, Andrew Quinn and Mark Hosenball in Washington; Writing by Douglas Hamilton; Editing by Peter Graff)

Edited by blaquefoxx - Dec 06 2012 at 1:43pm
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I wish people would just chill the out. Everybody.
I concur. Why are people so kill happy?
end times..its only going to get worst from here on out..Disapprove

Lol so yall just gone forget that the turmoil in the middle east has been going on for centuries? 

People have and always will be kill happy. It's just the way of the world.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

well. Dec 21st
The 21st? Thanks Jess.Embarrassed
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I wish people would just chill the out. Everybody.
I concur. Why are people so kill happy?
end times..its only going to get worst from here on out..Disapprove

Lol so yall just gone forget that the turmoil in the middle east has been going on for centuries? 

People have and always will be kill happy. It's just the way of the world.

This. And it's over land, if I remember correctly. Probably branched out into other petty crap.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123