Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Synthetic LF - really?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Synthetic LF - really?
    Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:54am
Sooo.. against my better judgement, I decided to try out a synthetic LF again (yeah.. .I know.  But HH has gone so to Hell lately I thought, WTH).  I got Nix&Nox Olivia.  Cute, but OMG.  There are like 50 hairs in the 2" deep, ear to ear lace front.  Yuck.  I'm seriously going to ventilate into THAT.  I knew I should have packed it right up to return before I started manipulating hair to make a bang.  But even worse, is the tangling right out of the bag.  How on Earth do those of you who wear Futura curlies deal with that, or did I get a serious lemon?  I can't even finger comb this thing to the ends.  I was only hoping for 2 weeks out of it but 2 try ons and it's a hot mess already.  

OK Learned my lesson.  This is the last time I try a synth over 10 inches long ... Confused 

Sponsored Links

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:14pm
Henna, I'm wearing one from miss wigs right now cuz I needed one fast and just didn't have the cash for another human with issues. It's got 3" parting on top. 2 on sides. Nice hairline. Sheds some but doesn't tangle horribly. been wearing mine for 2 weeks. Oh and it's the soft lace, not the crappy hard.

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:13pm
Which unit is that, Carrie?  Is that one of what I believe is their Ozone relabeled units?  

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:48pm
its Misso 308. I've only ever had one Ozone and I wasn't a huge fan. Pretty hairline but thin. I've washed this one 2x (woolite followed by fabric softener rinse) and only use my fake Denman brush on it. I've freshened up the curls with both my Remmington hot rollers and a curling iron and flexirods. I think I'll get a full month's wear - which I am fine with. I'll post some pics tonight for u
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:17pm
Thank you!  Smile
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:30am

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 5:31am
That hairline looks beautiful. ^^ 
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:32am
FYI she's still going strong. I ordered an new one when they restocked the dark colors so I have it on hand when this one goes. Honestly  my only complaint is shedding. Its not ridiculous, but it's not like a human FLW that you've sealed the knots on.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:46am
Misso, Fridaynight hair, and R&B 21 Tress made the best fiber wigs I have found so far. I recently purchased many of them to give myself a break from hair weaves. I am loving the wigs. They are a good quality. I can have a different look everyday.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

Misso, Fridaynight hair, and R&B 21 Tress made the best fiber wigs I have found so far. I recently purchased many of them to give myself a break from hair weaves. I am loving the wigs. They are a good quality. I can have a different look everyday.

Ditto on the Friday Night and R&B 21 Tress (just discovered the R&B earlier this month). 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic