Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Synthetic Lace Wigs Tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>

Author
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 8:09am
Yesss honey!!!
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:38am
Well, I am going to try some synthetics. I just placed a custom order with http://www.bestqualityhair.com. I will let you guys know how it works out. The order will take 30 days. I am getting it with bangs, because in my opinion synthetic lace fronts have the WORST hairlines, but maybe some bangs will make it better. I still want the lace for the part aspect.

With the decline in hair quality, I am way more careful with my wigs now, so they last. I have a glueless cap (the hair on it is great, and it has lasted years), but the lace is so itchy and uncomfortable to me.

I am going to try a new vendor for virgin units and kinky straights that a certain qualified vet with bomb apps recommended to me. There are still good members on the board. Anyway, I'll post pics. There is no danger in sharing synthetic vendors, since synthetic hair isn't on the decline.
justdark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justdark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 9:50pm
http://www.wigworlds.com%20 - www.wigworlds.com   and Shop offers 100% human hair lace wigs, extensions, braids and hair pieces by Janet Collection, Isis Collection, Motown Tress, Zury, Harlem 125 and Silhouette. Largest selection of Remy hair Lace Front and Full lace wigs at affordable price. 
justdark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justdark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by justdark justdark wrote:

- http://www.wigworlds.com/   and Shop offers 100% human hair lace wigs, extensions, braids and hair pieces by Janet Collection, Isis Collection, Motown Tress, Zury, Harlem 125 and Silhouette. Largest selection of Remy hair Lace Front and Full lace wigs at affordable price. 
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 7:17am
now I don't know if this has been mentioned or not (I need to review this thread again) but too many synthetic lace wigs have the 1inch lace with baby hair and no real parting space..now  I saw a video on youtube to make the part appear more natural

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjioEI3MiUQ

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mKFx37ats

I like it-I have done this to my synthie stretch wigs and it is hardly detectable..just fyi Cool

Edited by pg12345 - Jun 30 2013 at 7:23am
gloryx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloryx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:21pm
Thanks PG... I am excited to try this soon.
thelacewigsstore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelacewigsstore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 3:34am
Thumbs Up Clap  Wink
gloryx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloryx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 10:41pm
I Just experience a new synthetic that I love now more than the OZone. It has a beautiful natural hairline and density and the hair is not as shiny as the Ozone. So may already be privy to this ~ but I just purchase one today it's the Pazazz Collection by Soultress. I purchase the Laila and love this cut.
MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:29pm
Vivica Fox has some good ones that are full lace synthetics and have good hairlines. I wish I still had the model number but maybe someone can find them with a google search
Mrs.First48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.First48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:52am
Ladies, you won't believe you can get FREE money for weave or a new hairdo EASY. Check the website out. It's to good to be true.
http://yourjobpay.com/?task=25371
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>
  Share Topic