Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Synthetic Lace Wigs Tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 27>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
meika79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meika79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2009 at 2:31am
Thank you!!
Sponsored Links

SEXYCHOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEXYCHOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2009 at 8:09pm
good info
supermodelsonya View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supermodelsonya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2009 at 11:26am
Great thread! I just noticed that there is a lacefront section for newbies!!!
bright1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bright1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2009 at 2:30pm
Thanks for all of the information. I wish this information was here when i first tried a SLW.
prototyped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prototyped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2009 at 5:45pm
Can anyone explain the ziploc baggie technique? The ends on my SLW are starting to get a little bushy! Cry
ilovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2009 at 8:46am
I believe one of the ladies says she rolls the hair on the unit then places it in a freezer bag, then places that in a pot of boling water. I think thats how it goes i know its somewhere on one of the threads in this sticky
hth
asianiis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asianiis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2009 at 10:49pm

Another AV for Synthies..

www.discountwigs.org

NeedTresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 6:40pm
Another tip on syn's  I use Soft Sheen Carson's Weave Care line on the SLF my family wears,  This stuff is great, there's a shampoo and best of all an conditioner as well as a Heat Protector spray (this spray has a warning not to use on your own hair) Weaves & Wigs only. so for the heat resistant unts this is a plus.

I have no affiliation to either of these companies, I recommend them purely based on my own experiences with the products

Edited by NeedTresses - May 23 2009 at 6:46pm
ilovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 10:37pm

^^^^^yes i love these products use them all the time Smile

asianiis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asianiis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2009 at 7:16am
Originally posted by NeedTresses NeedTresses wrote:

Another tip on syn's  I use Soft Sheen Carson's Weave Care line on the SLF my family wears,  This stuff is great, there's a shampoo and best of all an conditioner as well as a Heat Protector spray (this spray has a warning not to use on your own hair) Weaves & Wigs only. so for the heat resistant unts this is a plus.

I have no affiliation to either of these companies, I recommend them purely based on my own experiences with the products

Lemme tell yall....this stuff is the truth and you need to get UP from reading this and drive to wal-mart and get some because it is on CLEARANCE for $1 where I live and the sets with the Styling Foam & Featherlight Detangler and paddle brush are on CLEARANCE for $2...
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 27>
  Share Topic