Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Synthetic Lace Wigs Tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 26>

Author
nicoleluvsu18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicoleluvsu18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2011 at 4:24pm
-thanks sweetie, that's much appreciated=)
Sponsored Links

TooBlessed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooBlessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2011 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Celie Celie wrote:

What seems to be a nice line of lace front synthetics.

I was just looking.  A long time ago, before LW, I used to buy wigs from this vendor.  I like their color mixes.

I have to give Celie a HUGE E-Kiss for recommending this vendor.  I just purchased a lace wig on Saturday and received it today (EXTREMELY FAST).  May apply it tonight but here are a few pics from the vendor:

OMG, I am holding it in my hand and just marveling at the hairline! 
wigs-outlet.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigs-outlet.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2011 at 4:35am
Tongue
SO  Good post.
I love it!
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2011 at 6:15am
Originally posted by TooBlessed TooBlessed wrote:

[QUOTE=Celie]What seems to be a nice line of lace front synthetics.

I was just looking.  A long time ago, before LW, I used to buy wigs from this vendor.  I like their color mixes.

I have to give Celie a HUGE E-Kiss for recommending this vendor.  I just purchased a lace wig on Saturday and received it today (EXTREMELY FAST).  May apply it tonight but here are a few pics from the vendor:

OMG, I am holding it in my hand and just marveling at the hairline! 

WARNING WARNING these are Ozone Plus wigs being sold under a different name and at a way inflated price. Please don't waste your money buying this wig when you can buy the same exact one for 60.00 bucks. You can buy the same exact wig from other wig websites. I have purchased alot of ozone plus wigs so I can spot one a mile a way. Plus I am a ebay buyer and seller so I know that alot of vendors have been passing off ozone plus wigs as their own just in different packaging.
Heres a link to the ozone plus version of this wig

www.lhboutique.com/O-Zone-Round-Lace-Wigs-p/ozsimone.htm

Edited by starliteboo - Aug 23 2011 at 6:21am
gloryx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloryx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2011 at 2:54pm
ClapClapStar...Thank you...I have been wearing the SLF for the summer (it's to hot here in Dallas) and  I had to go to Africa this summer and could not be bother using any curling irons or had time for any extra hair maintenance.  So this was the perfect time to experiment with the SLF.  I was so tempted to order from them (because of the colors) ~ but did not want to experiment with those prices.  So I opted for the brand "Its a Wig" in color D347.  Love it ~ but the styles are limiting.  So thanks for the info. now I have a choice.  I'm finding the SLF so freeing concerning maintenance and styling.  Clap
nekiwa07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekiwa07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2011 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by ilovelife ilovelife wrote:

Ladies,

I have noticed that alot of you have been posting about slw tips and vendors and have a lot of questions as newbies. A slw is great as a starter wig and as I have said before I wish these things were around when I started wearing LF. So I have compiled some threads all in one post as a good guide so that you dont have to hunt down all the information that you seek. Please use this thread to post any additional tips that you may have
INTRODICE YOURSELVES WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU AND HEAR MORE ABOUT YOU LF EXPERIENCE. DONT BE SHY WE ARE ALL SISTERS IN THE LF GAME!

Synthetic Lace Wig Care:
Faux Bleaching the Knots:
Acheiving a Curl Pattern on a Straight Unit:
Tips on How to Make a SLW last:
New Product to Faux Dye the Knots:
Can you really make it work with a BSS synthie:
Adding Baby Hairs to your Unit:
Great SLW vendors that have slw with freestyle parting and babyhairs
CV
Holly:

AV
www.allaboutmyhair.com (please note there is a slw available in one color)

The following vendors offer slw at a great price but at bss quality:

BHM thoughts on SLW:
SLW Pics

Please ADD any addition tips you may have as well ladies. SmileSmile
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

I recently bought a lace front synthetic wig from HAIRLINE.com. Can you tell me about the quality of their wigs? I've yet to try to apply, being that its my first front lace wig(thinking about googling to figure out how to apply). Its glueless which is great so I do not have to use any glue:)
china_lace_wig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote china_lace_wig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2011 at 2:11am
thank you for your infromation !
girl_wave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girl_wave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2011 at 8:45pm
useful info about SLW,thanks
Emerald_Lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald_Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2011 at 11:08am
WOW! Thanks!
ilovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 11:05am
I am not familiar with this vendor ,but new vendors pop up daily so I would definately do a search on here of their name and you should be able to find some helpful information
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style