Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Sylvia Browne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Yall are sleeping on my girl Saliva Browne, she just made a mistake. gosh you guys are so judgmental.Ouch

Saliva Browne is the way the truth and a lie...
LOL
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Here's the thing, even as we were going in on her, on FB, people were still blessing her and bashing US for not believing in her, and asking her questions about their loved ones.

I was like woooooooooooooooooooow

belief is a powerful thing.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:11pm
people are so pitiful
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Here's the thing, even as we were going in on her, on FB, people were still blessing her and bashing US for not believing in her, and asking her questions about their loved ones.

I was like woooooooooooooooooooow

Yeah, they sippin that red kool aid with extra sugar.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:16pm
TR are you AA,spiritual or something else....Im sure you've probably said it before  and I just cant recall...I just find it interesting that someone could feel that way but do psychic stuff as well...Have you been asked to contact others do you is there conflict ...is this something that 1 just learns?

I know I have to preface this by saying no shade.... and all that jazz I find it interesting and im just curious. If you dont wanna answer thats coolbeans as well
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:33pm
So sad for the girl to be finally free and discover that her mother died.
I hope those girls sue the state or police, not sure which one would be responsible, because many neighbors saw them and reported to the police but no one checked the house.
And the stress and sadness that Browne's  "revelation" was so intense on the woman, that she passed. People can die of sadness too Ouch
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

TR are you AA,spiritual or something else....Im sure you've probably said it before  and I just cant recall...I just find it interesting that someone could feel that way but do psychic stuff as well...Have you been asked to contact others do you is there conflict ...is this something that 1 just learns?

I know I have to preface this by saying no shade.... and all that jazz I find it interesting and im just curious. If you dont wanna answer thats coolbeans as well

I used to be "spiritual," but I am no longer. 

My basic belief is this: I think that psychic ability is something that can be explored with science.  I believe psychic ability is nothing more than heightened biological instinct.  Not everyone has it and not everyone's abilities work the same way.  I don't believe you can "learn" how to do it, you can learn to mimic.  Those who do have it can learn how to pay better attention to it.

In as far as contacting people who have died, from my experience, "something" happens to the people I have connected with, but I don't know what that is.  I have seen people like Sylvia tell people, "Your father is in heaven.  He's happy, he is always watching you."  People believe it because that is what they want to hear.  When I try to make that contact, I look for something concrete before I continue, because I don't believe myself.  Usually, the way I can verify is by telling the person how they died.  One of my coworkers thought that I was absolutely full of shyt, until I told him that he lived with his grandparents, but his grandmother died alone.  I told him she died in an odd position and he was the first one to find her, but the situation made no sense.  Well, the family took a trip, but the grandmother stayed behind, she died in the bathroom on the toilet and he was, indeed, the first one to find her.  This hasn't been the first time, so I figure *something* is happening, but I don't think we have the technology, yet, to find out what is going on.

I think I told the other story about a person who asked me to contact "a loved one."  I told her it was a male she was seeing and he died from a massive head injury to the back of the head resulting from a car accident, but he was not IN the car.  The person said it was absolutely right.  Whatever "it" was, I remember it being right up in my face and I was absolutely nauseous and had to ask "it" to step away from me because "it" was making me sick.  It complied.  Rarely will these "spirits" tell me where they are or how they are feeling.

Like I said, I can't say I have seen anyone--especially someone who is charging the big bucks--who could do this, because I don't think those people charge thousands for those kinds of readings 

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:52pm
Ahhh Interesting stuff  indeed...id read a book about it..i need some new stuff for the summer anyways...Thanks for responding Smile
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:56pm
I ain't even mad at Sylvia...ain't her fault people will believe any retarded shyt.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 12:03am
Consulting a psychic for truths or predictions on the future is like flipping a coin to decide how to manage your retirement fund or consulting a horoscope to control the outcome of your life.

You went to a flawed source from the jump and are surprised that they came back wrong. It's unfortunate that people jumped on her...but I've never been a fan of psychics, tarot card readings, etc.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>