BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Swizz, Alicia & Mashonda go on vacation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 10:47am
or Alica will most likely be cheated on my this man he has NO respect for women... IMO
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 11:52am

he already cheated on her though
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:09pm
She don't act like a woman who been cheated on
Usually theres a look of devastation and I aint about to start over look about them...

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Mar 26 2014 at 12:11pm
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

She knew what she was getting though. He had two outside children while he was married to Mashonda. In fact, the mother of his eldest child was pregnant at the same time as Mashonda however Mashonda had a miscarriage so she was grieving while waiting around for another woman to have her husband's baby. 

It. Could. Not. Be. Me.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

She knew what she was getting though. He had two outside children while he was married to Mashonda. In fact, the mother of his eldest child was pregnant at the same time as Mashonda however Mashonda had a miscarriage so she was grieving while waiting around for another woman to have her husband's baby. 

It. Could. Not. Be. Me.

Bayyybeeehhhhh,
the money is NEVA dat damn good
That was her que to exit right there Confused
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:21pm

He has four children: a son named Prince Nasir Dean (b. October 25, 2000) with ex-girlfriend Nicole Levy; a son named Kasseem David Dean, Jr. (b. January 2006) with ex-wife Mashonda Tiffere; a daughter named Nicole Dean (b. May 2008) with UK singer and producer Jahna Sebastian; and a son named Egypt Daoud Dean (b. October 14, 2010) with current wife Alicia Keys.

the musical couple have been dating for a couple of years, at least since 2008, when rumors of their union began to swirl — and recently whispers about the two ratcheted up when photos of Keys with what appeared to be a baby bump appeared online. Here's a timeline of the couple's relationship: » In 2008, music-industry insiders began buzzing about a pairing between Swizz — then married to R&B chanteuse Mashonda — and Keys, but the speculation turned public when gossip blog TheYBF.com published a post detailing their union, citing a source close to the singer. » Later in 2008, Alicia Keys threw a surprise birthday party for the art-collecting producer (who by then was separated from his wife) at New York's Guggenheim Museum. Although they wouldn't appear in public together until the following year, the shindig solidified that the two were an item. 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

It. Could. Not. Be. Me.

Bayyybeeehhhhh,
the money is NEVA dat damn good
That was her que to exit right there Confused

I'd clean him out like an enema. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:05pm

It. Could. Not. Be. Me.

Mashanda dumb though. Cuz after all that she was still fighting for him. She could have been free of him without any of his Du rs but I guess people always have to f*ck up before they realize they can do better.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:05pm
why isn't his daughter there?
That baby momma and Mashonda could have Makidada Color Purple style on the beach together
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic