Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Swiss apologize for encounter Oprah calls racist
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Swiss apologize for encounter Oprah calls racist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:26am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

lol did you use to date this guy......

I legit lol'd.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:37am
@Printer..

I understand that there are language nuances.  Anybody who has traveled from one side of the U.S. to the other knows this.  U don't have to go to foreign countries to realize this. However, this was not the case here.  Oprah had to repeatedly ask to see the bag.  If it was a matter of what you're saying the woman would have informed Oprah "it's so expensive", Oprah would have then indicated she still wanted to see the bag.  After that exchange the woman would have then proceeded to do her job and sell Oprah the bag.

Alluh what u typed was unnecessary since that's not what happened.  You might have had a chance if u had given a story where shop owners are known to go back and forth with the customer in regards to them having enough money to actually shop in their store.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:45am
I know that this is not what u intended bindy but I watched more Flula.  "Balls to the wall"...Cry
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 12:37pm
I REFUSE to believe that any high end store selling $35k bags, doesn't have any English speaking employees. Stores like that alway have multiple people speaking various languages especiallyin Europe. Walk into Hermes and start speaking Japanese I bet they'll have a sales rep that can understand and make that sell.
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 1:05pm
printer ink..shut up... thanks
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I REFUSE to believe that any high end store selling $35k bags, doesn't have any English speaking employees. Stores like that alway have multiple people speaking various languages especiallyin Europe. Walk into Hermes and start speaking Japanese I bet they'll have a sales rep that can understand and make that sell.
in switzerland of all places, where you have a ridiculous amount of millionaires (foreign) per capita than any other country in the world.

cant speak english my arse

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

in switzerland of all places, where you have a ridiculous amount of millionaires (foreign) per capita than any other country in the world.

cant speak english my arse

Exactly!
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 2:03pm
Lol I love how Printer_Ink acts like she's the only person to ever come in contact with Europeans...like some of us haven't lived here all our lives
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 2:06pm
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 2:07pm
You guys are so rude. Not that I agree but printerink is allowed to have an opinion without being jumped on. Most of the people jumping probably have not even traveled overseas as extensively as she has. I'm pretty sure it went down the way Oprah said but that doesn't mean you guys have to treat printerink like that. Sometimes you all are so immature. That sh*t gets old. If you don't jump on the bandwag on people start talking out the side of their neck. I'm sorry printerink, I don't agree with you but thanks for your opinion. Interesting perspective if nothing else.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>