Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

sweet brown at it again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 9:45pm
wow, 
if they made money using her voice without her permission then it seems like she's entitled to something. if they were just making fun and didn't sell it i don't think she'd be entitled to anything.
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 10:00pm
I wonder why she told K. Foxx that Sweet Brown was her real name that her mother gave her if her name is Kimberly Wilkins.

Oh well, get ya money girl. It damn sure won't be $15 million, but every little bit counts.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 10:56pm

you mean to tell me, her real name is not Sweet Brown?
Cry
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 10:57pm
Damn I'm hoping for a Sweet Brown come up.
If not 15 milly then something.
I like her
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL @ 15 million dollars.  
Lawd Jesus it's a fi-yur lawsuit!

I ain't mad.LOL
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 11:04pm
I saw this on FB. About the lawsuit I mean. She has no grounds against Apple, but if she can prove that she didn't give authorization and sign a waiver to any rights to the parts sampled of her, she's definitely entitled to withheld royalties from the radio station that decided to remix and sell the track on iTunes. 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 11:10pm
Ooooooh I hope she wins She deserve it, She was just as Happy as can be livin in that motel being saved by JESUS from that fire. Give it to her...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 5:36am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

The suit, which was originally filed in June 2012, claims that not only did the defendants sell the music for a profit, but that they also claimed that Brown gave her consent. In the midst of the lawsuit, apparently some drama took place between Brown and her attorneys, because they have removed themselves from the case. Brown is now representing herself, along with co-complainant Sparkell Adams.

According to Business Insider, the claim against Apple, at least, may not hold up in court because The Digital Millennium Copyright Act provides protection for companies if they promptly take action to remove material whose copyright is disputed. Once Apple got wind of the lawsuit, the song was removed.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 1:17pm
Bump!

Does anyone know if she settled? I just found an Iphone cover that has her face

http://wanelo.com/p/4828760/oh-lord-jesus-it-s-a-fahr-iphone-case-by-abigail-ann-society6

eta: and another one lol

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jan 09 2014 at 1:18pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures