Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suuupper P.O.R.N COME LOOK

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suuupper P.O.R.N COME LOOK
    Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:08pm
Ok so I recieved this hair back in June. I was asked to do a honest hair review so this is it.

I recieved it in June.
Specs are: 16, 18, 20 inches
Texture & style: Brazilian Loose Wave
Vendor: Vinuss
*****Extremely high maintenance hair*****
Once I recieved the hair I measured all three bundles. They were true to size. I checked for white hairs and they all had white hairs throughout. I did a burn test and the hair passed. None of the bundles had a foul smell. They were very dirty which was expected. The 20 inch bundle had really dry ends. But on to the some pics.

I then proceeded to the wash process. All the bundles shed Very lightly, but the 20" shed the most during this process. The 20" also lost some of its wave.

And once dried...

Once dried I sealed the wefts. And then a few days later I ombré'd it

Then I had it installed...

Yes I know that blending is terrible on that pic. I took the picture just to show that more leave out is necessary or a closure is necessary.
So I took the hair out because it began to shed too much. It also would get super frizzy. So I tried a new hair product line (tressame flawless curl shampoo, conditioner, and hair lotion) I resealed the wefts, ASKED FOR MORE LEAVE OUT ;) & and asked for a hair net because the last install only lasted a month n the braids began to feel super loose. So here's some pics from that particular month install.

During that install (Sept) it still went down hill. I got plenty of compliments about the hair, but no one really knew the struggle. It shed way more this time even though I sealed the wefts. It frizzed up like no tomorrow. By the end of Sept it started to tangle a little bit. I had it taken out in reinstalled during Oct. by this month it was no longer as wavy as it first was, the 20" way practically straight, it tangled like heck, and shed like a dog. I took it out after thanksgiving & did a bleach bath. I had it in for a week & it started tangling again. I cut it to a zero degree bob with a front bang n hated. So I took it out & tossed it in the trash.

So overall I would give this hair a 5 on a scale of 1-10. I would give it a 6 but after I told the vendor that I was finally about to do my hair review in told her my finally impressions about the hair tangling and lost it wave.She asked if I was washing it the wrong direction and if I was blow drying it. I am not stupid I know which direction to wash a weave, you can't wash it all crazy like you would your own hair, you wash downward starting from the ends. I from months august & September it had only ever air dried with & without plopping. October when I started using tressame I occasionally blow dried with a diffuser on low heat with the blow dryer facing downward onto the hair so it wouldn't fly away and look frizzy and straight. It helped the wave pattern pop. & I never dried it completely with a blow dryer.

Edited by tamela10289 - Dec 19 2013 at 11:10pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:10pm
Oh & btw the beards were long smh
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:16pm
great review
ty
Lipstickbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:20pm
Great detailed review, these companies need to do much better.  There's nothing like having to put in the extra work to maintenance bad hair until you can get more....trust, I know the struggle, I've been thru tons of vendors until I found one I really liked, I think it's taken me 3 years to finally find one I trust.
Mznellybby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mznellybby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 9:16am
That company ALWAYS blames their hair faults on consumer error they never acknowledge that their hair is garbage.... Bottom line do not waste your coins. On vinuss hair period.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 9:45am
I agree don't waste your money on that hair. At least the loose wave. Luckily I didn't I received the hair for free to do a review, and she said be honest so I did.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 9:51am
Thanks for the detailed review...
Chantelchocolate19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantelchocolate19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 5:27pm
It looks okay. Thumbs Up
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 12:09am
Thank You for the detailed review.. as well as pointing out the positive and the negatives.. and sparing us the painful story that most hair reviewers give us, when a vendor sends them hair for free... The hair can look like a wild beast in the back of your head, and they still will say its the best hair ever after exchanging bundles... so thank you for the truth.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic