suppressing appetite

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:39pm
Fruit, water, and fibrous foods is ze answer!
Sponsored Links

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:42pm
Running works really well.  The longer the distance the better.

Hunger is an honest sensation.  You need to figure out why you're hungry.  If your stomach is enlarged, you are going to feel hungry if you don't maintain a comfortable intake.  But you can titrate your intake down by doing some simple things like drinking a glass of water before your meal, proper portioning and a glass of water after your meal.  Also healthy fiber-rich snacks will help maintain satiety without adding too many calories.  A nice-sized apple can go far.  It also has the crunch and sweetness many of us crave.  

Take it from someone who has lost 30 lbs twice - it's worth it to do it right the first time.  Weight loss gets harder every time.  If you can't maintain the change, you won't maintain the weight loss.  Good luck.
impervious99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote impervious99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:08pm
Naturally, lots of fiber and lots of fruit...

on an empty stomack eat a piece of fruit before your main course, that will help our digestive system out , but the fiber will also fill you up ahead of time and will keep you fro either overeating and also a more "full" feeling..
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:16pm
unless you're sensitive to insulin spikes.
if you're going to eat fruit, go for the low glycemic such as strawberries.
avoid fruits higher in sugar such as pineapples

for me, a piece of fruit will last me less than an hour. a piece of lean protein will last me much longer. you know your body better than any of us. take the generic advice for face value. figure out if you're eating out of hunger, craving, or boredom. 

(but you didn't ask for all that, so see my original posts)
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:28pm
I have a list of probably 30 different diet pills I've used including Phentermine. So far the ones (aside from adderrall) that work best are the Chinese ones, but I'm trying not to use them often anymore. Theyre supposed to have some prescription stuff in them (Meridia), but other stuff too.. so I need to stop b/c its unregulated amounts Cry...

Southern, have you tried Oxyelite pro? If so, you like the iSatori ones better? I want to try one of the two soon.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:37pm
lite brite,
after reading the oxy elite pro threads in the diet section, it is on my possible to-try list.
but, the only thing that will make me leave Isatori to try oxy is just to give my body a break from the Isatori and not become tolerant to it.
i'm content for the  time being with the price and effects 

if youre interested in seeing some before and afters on isatori (regular posters) pm me and ill upload some

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 07 2012 at 10:39pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:41pm
Ok  thanks. I'm gonna try the isatori.. I've never heard of it until you posted, but the reviews look really good. Thumbs Up
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:43pm
*orders online*

my problem is that i often eat out of boredome
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:43pm
This isn't an appetite suppressant but just throwing it out there, my friend's mother had some really good results from using the carb blocker from Vitacost. I bought some, hopefully they work in conjunction with the isatori and if I get my ass back in the gym
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:44pm
I've tried them ALL Phentermine worked for me. Isatori you say? Hmm...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic