Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Health Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Support Health via conversation/chat

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Asdreues View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asdreues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Support Health via conversation/chat
    Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:47pm
I like to advise people who wish to support their community that are suffering from various health problem to adopt group chat. This helped me a lot during my daughter's meningitis event. There are many good chat rooms platform out there, I tested those RumbleTalk, Xcat, FlashChat.
All are good option.
Sponsored Links

Asdreues View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asdreues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:51am
Ok, since there are not too many replies I would like to share with you the tests I have.
In general: I have meningitis support forum for kids and their parents. Since I looked a lot for decent group support chatroom for community chat, including the wordpress default one (which was really minimal and created a huge load on my hosting server).

I choose the RumbleTalk for my organization. The main benefit for me was the mobile chat orientation. 

During my 7 years of running this activity, we used to have Java based chat room, but many had problems to connect as they need java installed (which mean less and less people this days).

We also tried flash chatrooms, but again it is not that friendly for mobiles.

So overall, I think the options are not that great with respect to users integration, but RumbleTalk is a decent choice (my 2 cents opinion).
annabel111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annabel111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:13pm
For me very weak immunity from little up and for his support I need in a house only fresh flowers. And I began to order the bouquets of only http://megaflowers.com/, very comfortably and always fresh flowers in a house.
Asdreues View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asdreues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 11:14am
Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic