Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 4:11pm
bump!
did it work?
Sponsored Links

danielfed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danielfed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2016 at 5:47am
It is important to take a good care of your lips and to make your lips look beautiful and as a result it would enhance your beauty. Here are some natural ways to do so, for this you have to mix 5 drops of peppermint extract along with 1/2 teaspoon olive or coconut oil and apply it over your lips. This would make more blood flow through your lips and make it look more gorgeous. You can also use Idol lips Plumper to naturally plump your lips. For more details visit:

http://lipsplumper.net/blog/5-ways-instantly-plump-lips-cinnamon

Edited by danielfed - Jul 25 2016 at 5:48am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2017 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Miyuki Miyuki wrote:

now I take 100mg twice a day of hyaluronic acid and 6 grams of collagen with juice before bed on an empty stomach and BOOM lips are gorgeous.

I also make pure hyaluronic acid into a serum by mixing it in 1 part hyularonic acid and 3 parts water.  I rub that on my lips twice, each time I rub the serum, then water to make the acid soak in more water for my lips, the serum again, and then rub in more water.  The serum also gets rid of wrinkles instantly!  Then...

i used to take collagen and never noticed any difference on my lips.
quoting this to remind me about itStar
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic