Extensions Plus

Supplements for plumper lips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Dekiai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dekiai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Supplements for plumper lips
    Posted: Mar 11 2011 at 5:07pm
As a girl who always have had normal/thin lips I have always been on the hunt for something to make them pillowy and plump. I've tried some lip plumpers(Lipfusion XL and Too faced LipInjection just to mention a few) with small or no results. Recently when I was googleing around I found some information on girls taking supplements with Hyaluronic acid and Collagen type II and many of them experienced improved skin and plumper lips.

Has anyone here on BHM tried it?

I ordered some of the stuff off iHerb yesterday and will keep you updaten on my results.
Sponsored Links

camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2011 at 1:05am
supplements? no.
you can get your lips injected with juvederm though it hurts like a motherf*cker if you don't get your entire mouth injected with lidocaine.
also, lip implants seem to be a really quick and inexpensive permanent solution. 
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 2:08pm
camille u tried that? LOL
I heard it hurt also....
i tried the lip gloss stuff my top lip disappear when I smile....
oh well it could be worst no lip at all....

oh... pppsssst> angelina use to plump her top lip too. Wink
I was watching  Lara Croft tomb raider.... check it out
her lips now are natural. they wasnt in that movie... her top lip was huge....
camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 7:10pm
kaai, i foolishly didn't get the dental block. the most intense pain i've ever experienced. 
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 11:55pm
i had a friend got permanent lip color on her lips.... she was in pain too....

her lips got so swollen..... from just. that I can only imagine...
but! she went back had her lip surgically enhanced....
where they cut the edge & pulled them back a little. they look very nice but u can see where on stitch left a mark.Dead I would get filler if i was brave or had the cash just to see if it would make a difference.

Edited by kaai - Mar 14 2011 at 11:59pm
Miyuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miyuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2011 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Dekiai Dekiai wrote:

As a girl who always have had normal/thin lips I have always been on the hunt for something to make them pillowy and plump. I've tried some lip plumpers(Lipfusion XL and Too faced LipInjection just to mention a few) with small or no results. Recently when I was googleing around I found some information on girls taking supplements with Hyaluronic acid and Collagen type II and many of them experienced improved skin and plumper lips.

Has anyone here on BHM tried it?

I ordered some of the stuff off iHerb yesterday and will keep you updaten on my results.

I ate these candies from Japan that had collagen and hyaluronic acid in them and my skin was SO gorgeous, and my lips were really plump and smooth.  So now I take 100mg twice a day of hyaluronic acid and 6 grams of collagen with juice before bed on an empty stomach and BOOM lips are gorgeous.

I use Lucious Lips a lip vacuum kinda thing that was featured on Rachel Ray then...

I also make pure hyaluronic acid into a serum by mixing it in 1 part hyularonic acid and 3 parts water.  I rub that on my lips twice, each time I rub the serum, then water to make the acid soak in more water for my lips, the serum again, and then rub in more water.  The serum also gets rid of wrinkles instantly!  Then...

Then after that I use Sally Hansen's Lip Inflation Extreme lip gloss on top of that mixed with a drop of wintergreen oil.
Dekiai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dekiai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2011 at 8:29pm
So glad to hear that someone here on BHM has used it and seen results! Big smile
I got my pills a couple of days ago and what I first noticed is that my skin on both my face and body isn't dry and itchy anymore. After 3 days of taking them I also started getting compliments on my skin, I'm so happy with the pills so far! I haven't seen increased plumpness in lips though and I've been taking the pills for 6-7 days. How long did it take until you saw results?
Miyuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miyuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2011 at 12:26am
My results were within a few days!  Hyularonic acid only takes days to work, collagen takes a few weeks to kick in.  Use both of these as much as you can your whole life it will keep you younger-looking and it's also good for your joins, and prevents cellulite.

I suggest you get the lucious lips vacuum machine thingy and Lipfusion XL was NOT worth the money, the only thing it did was make my lips soft.  The main active ingredients are hyularonic acid, silica, collagen, and wintergreen oil, just buy those and mix your own!
BambiJorae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BambiJorae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 10:47pm
There are lip plumping glosses & lipsticks.
BambiJorae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BambiJorae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 10:47pm
Ohhh you already tried that, lol i just saw that.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic