BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Supplement Sale!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Supplement Sale!
    Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:57pm
Hi BHMers,

I have a few supplements from different vendors and a few bundles that are in my stash and don't really match anything I have so I decided to see if anyone else might need them.

Golden Swish
14-16.....0.8ozs
16-18.....2.5ozs
18-20.....2.3ozs
20-22.....2.0ozs
Total 7.6ozs
20140531_075555.jpg
20140531_075803.jpg
Blend name is "Chynna"......Slightly Coarse Wavy-Curly 2C Medium Luster.

Would like to sell this all together since it blends together beautifully. Asking $400 obo.

This hair is brand new and left overs from my order. I do have more 2ozs of the 14-16 and 2ozs of the 20-22 if you need more to go along with this. Just let me know

Yummy Deep Curly
14-16.....3.6ozs  Asking $100 
20140531_080054.jpg

This hair is brand new and left over from my order but the longer bundles were already sold.

Arj..uni
14-16.....1.3ozs.....Med or Low luster(not sure) Wavy C
20140531_080953.jpg
14-16.....1.1ozs.....Med or Low luster Curly C
12-14.....0.7ozs.....Low Luster Curly C
16-18.....1.9ozs.....Low Luster Curly C
Total 5ozs
20140531_080340.jpg
20140531_080830.jpg
20140531_080444.jpg

Would like to sell this all together but I am willing to sell separately. Asking $200

16"........1.8ozs.....Low Luster was supposed to me Wavy B however this piece has very dry brittle ends and I only recommend wearing it straight. I believe it was damaged during coloring. The hair is still beautiful and wearable but I only like it in the straight state. The price has been deeply discounted due to the dry ends. It has never been worn, wefts have not been cut but the hair was colored and the ends are dry. Asking $50
20140531_080254.jpg

Please ask as many questions as you'd like prior to purchasing. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! All prices include USPS shipping with tracking! Thanks for looking!

Star
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:33am
Here's another Arj..uni sup.
16-18.....2.5ozs Low Luster Wavy C Asking $100

Leftover from different installs, pieces were cut off the wefts but this hair is brand new.
20140606_003133.jpg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:38am
I removed the password ladies...please check out my fotki for more pics with and without flash so you can get a better idea of the luster and texture of the hair. Thanks a bunch!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:27am
Girlllllll you got that delicious STASH!!! Too bad this stuff is to silky for me. Super you don't have any textured hair in that box of yours. Yaki, salon relaxed, kanky?
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:50pm
Absolutely gorgeous! I don't know how you can let go of it. I am a hair fiend. I will hold on to some hair forever!LOL 

Good luck with your sale.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:56pm
Cry

why would you do this to me? 

now is not the time. take it all down and sell it in a few weeks.. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Girlllllll you got that delicious STASH!!! Too bad this stuff is to silky for me. Super you don't have any textured hair in that box of yours. Yaki, salon relaxed, kanky?

honestly it's not really silky I had the flash on trying my best to capture the texture of the hair...it has more of a sheen than a shineTongue

I don't really have any yaki textures though because I'm just now branching into those...I just got some kinky straight clip ins from Nappy Hair so we'll see how it goes...it's a whole lot of hair though so I may not need all of the clip ins

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

Absolutely gorgeous! I don't know how you can let go of it. I am a hair fiend. I will hold on to some hair forever!LOL 

Good luck with your sale.

thanks hunni bun and yes it's so hard to say goodbye sometimesLOLLOL

the only way I'll sell my Arj..uni is if I know I have more on the way and I'm making room for my Curly D I got this morning!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAYYYYYYY MELOLLOLLOL

I'm a hair fiend too girl...honestly I think I need an interventionEmbarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Cry

why would you do this to me? 

now is not the time. take it all down and sell it in a few weeks.. 

LOL sawwwyyy hunni I didn't know I thought ya'll were ready...you know me and you can work something out though...what you got in that stash I could useLOLLOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:45pm
very true guys. Shes the most workable member i've ever purchased from.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>