BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

supernatural season 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:47pm
That was frickin awesome

Alright Cas!
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:26pm
This epi was great imo and I liked the epi with the college kids. It shows a side that they(and the audience) never get to see. These poor souls get possessed or sucked into this lives by these monsters but they never asked for it.

I'm so happy that Cas told Dean that, that he wasn't responsible.His father really did a number on him with being hunter.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 12:08am
I can't believe Chuck is dead Cry
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:49am
CASTIEL...CASTIEL.....CASTIEL....My husband thinks I have a crush on that man. LOL I love me some Cas.  I swear it was going on the lowest priority. BUT now all is now right in my Supernatural life. I can't wait until next week. You see how Cas is going to become a hunter?

Side note:

I am tired of them flucking with Castiel. Now he has to snitch on Sam and Dean. And to add insult to injury, he isn't going to remember it. Arrrrrggggghhhhhh.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

I'm so happy that Cas told Dean that, that he wasn't responsible.His father really did a number on him with being hunter.

Yes indeed! Maybe Dean will finally realize grown folk have to cope in their own way. Cas needed to do penance, Sam needed to take a damn vacation...

Ultimately Dean is constantly trying to resolve his own poor self-image. He tries to redeem himself by saving others but like Cas said...don't save em if they don't wanna be saved.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:08pm
so im only on season 2 but someone please tell me, do they ever find this fcking demon that killed their mom
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:33pm
Yes they do

And damn..season 2 lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:35pm
its like 22 episodes per season....its gonna take awhile to get through them    LOL
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:50pm
is supernatural one of those series like soap operas where you can start anywhere and get it? because 8 seasons mannn..

are there any black characters?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:52pm
I wondering that too Eden. I feel like jumping to season 7 or something but Im afraid ill miss something
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
  Share Topic