BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

supernatural season 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeautifulNightmare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautifulNightmare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 10:07pm
That episode was..... umm...... at least it had a kinda sad ending. But I thought Dean was gonna be like "let's hunt this bitch down". But he didn't.... maybe their Halloween episode will be good.
Sponsored Links

whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 11:28am
Ready?Ermm

And happy birthday to my fellow Scorpio the OP Afrokcock.

freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 11:31am
This season has been a bit boring....I miss Castiel and I want some more angel/demon stuff. The writers and producer said there really wouldn't be that much this season. I don't know...I love a good story line where things are happening for a good reason. I mean they are trying to stop all demons, but I am going to need some more action here.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 12:00pm
I agree @ Freedom.  I couldn't even watch that crap last week.  I'm still smh and tryna figure out wth was that and who wrote that awful $#!%.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 8:04pm
Yay!  Castiel!
Angelified View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 9:06pm
It's no longer as exciting as it was.. If nothing picks up soon I may stop being a Supernatural fan!!Cry And as for todays vampires, please, Twilight and other episodes of Supernatural had better versions!!

Edited by Angelified - Oct 31 2012 at 9:07pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 9:20pm
I liked the episode but I agree the show now lacks something.  I think killing off everybody and to me fighting the devil all made anything else they do anticlimactic.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 9:09pm
K. So I know I'm late. I was still mad after that bullsh*t from last week. This week's epi was much, much better. I like how it ended. I hope Sam kicks Dean's ass. All the grief Dean has given him time after time about not trusting monsters or letting them live...

I'm not a fan of all these side stories though. The purgatory stuff is cool (because I wish they had started this season there) but I feel Sam and this chick is just filler.
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 10:55pm
I think in the case of Dean letting her walk has to do with his stint in purgatory. He's realising that the world isn't black and white, there are shades of grey. And to be fair, the girl hadn't hurt anyone yet. 
Plus Dean's let people who didn't hurt anyone yet walk. Remember that Amy's son? He let him walk. 

But this Amelia chick I can't stand. She's just a grade A b!tch for no reason, and that's not me hating just cause she's with Sam. Sam seems to pick sh!t women though, Jess (did NOT like her), Ruby, Amelia. I liked that Sarah girl though. 

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:32pm
haven't been here in two weeks but im baaaaaacccckkkk!!!!!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
  Share Topic