Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2012 at 9:26am
Originally posted by glamrock glamrock wrote:

Eqyss Creme Rinse is the miracle product for my unrelaxed hair and for any wigs/weaves I have.

I have some of this stuff sitting on my bathroom shelf and have yet to use it (rubs hands eagerly awaiting to use it next time I shampoo a curly!)
Sponsored Links

Artemis9109 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artemis9109 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by lgylsen lgylsen wrote:

Cowboy magic is really helping me to tame curly... 

I agree. Cowboy Magic is golden for getting tangles out especially with curly units. It brings them right back to life. Make sure you get the Detangler & Shine though...it works better than just the regular conditioner imo.
ms_vicky_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_vicky_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2012 at 9:12pm
Sexibeach, thanks for your regiment.  I used it twice and literally restored my non-virgin units so that they looked brand new!  The newer wigs just look so much nicer, too.
curlmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2012 at 10:55pm
Have you tried Derm Organics Masque? It is amazing! (A little pricey but worth every penny!)
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2012 at 10:40pm
Thank you SEXIQUEENMAMMA..tomorrow I hit the lab with your formula...I ahve coupla krispy dried ones that need some love..and therapy.  Will tryto post before and after pics...
Charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2012 at 11:44am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

you know sometimes always starting with a clean slate works..sometimes too much hair product can cause tangling too... if you need a bleach bath, then you just need a bleach bath.. but after that to prevent needing one, when i wash I try to use a balanced shampoo that moisturizes and gives protein.. then I do a ACV rinse, (Apple cider vingar) half water and half ACV.. then massage it into the hair, rinse, and then do my deep condish.. right now I use my argon conditioner, and a little oil, and add a little cowboy magic then nuke for 30 seconds, wait a minute and nuke for 30 more seconds.. rinse out thorougly b/c less is better, and starting with a very clean residue free hair means less tangles..

if after the washing process if i want to add a styling product, I use a asian product/hair glaze that is made for asian hair, its protein based.. light weight no residue on your hands after applying, and its a keratain glaze that is protein base so its assist to reconstruct the hair.. most of these wigs are tangling b/c of the process its been thru to mimic AA hair  which is damaging.. Protein products help damage hair to reconstruct the cortex, even tho its detached from the follicle, its not going to be as affective if it were (no product will do that)..but the glaze makes my hair very managible and very light weight as if i have no product on at all..  
...Still waiting on that book Sexi!
betyboop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betyboop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2012 at 9:05pm
I agree with Sexibeach.....and my fav hands down conditioner is Dove intense repair moisture conditioner (white bottle, like $4) it's the best , I have tried just about everything!!
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2012 at 9:20am
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

I've been using Eqyss Survivor.  A little can go a long way.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is absolutely in my opinion the best for detangling!Wink
pat bashment View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pat bashment Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 3:53am
Where can I get cowboy magic and eqyss survivor ? Thanks.
pat bashment View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pat bashment Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 3:53am
Where can I get cowboy magic and eqyss survivor ? Thanks.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic