BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Super Detangler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Hair ViVi

Author
Charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Detangler
    Posted: Jan 31 2012 at 4:03pm
What's the best detangler that you can recommend?  I have been using Silicon Mix and it's really good, but I am afraid that it causes too much shedding.  I have been thinking about using Biolage detangle solution.  Has anyone used this?  Or can you recommend something else?  Or is silicon still it? 

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Yumppie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumppie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2012 at 4:38pm
Softsheen Weave Care detangler! Works very well on human and synthetic hair
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2012 at 7:47pm
I've been using Eqyss Survivor.  A little can go a long way.
Look_At_Me_Now View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Look_At_Me_Now Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2012 at 8:46pm
Argan Oil
lgylsen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lgylsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2012 at 12:14pm
Cowboy magic is really helping me to tame curly... 
ilovepink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ilovepink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2012 at 2:15am
Bleach bath.
purpleredrose View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purpleredrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2012 at 6:58am
Originally posted by ilovepink ilovepink wrote:

Bleach bath.

LOL
Favored1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Favored1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2012 at 12:50am
Throw away the silicone mix and cowboy magic...Survivor will do the trick.  Survivor will not only detangle the hair but it will give the hair body and a great shine....great ingredients and can be used wet or dry.

You can buy it at any place that sells horse products such as www.smartpak.com 

Eqyss Survivor Detangler and Shine

Edited by Favored1 - Feb 07 2012 at 12:53am
glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2012 at 2:48am
Eqyss Creme Rinse is the miracle product for my unrelaxed hair and for any wigs/weaves I have.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2012 at 6:34am
you know sometimes always starting with a clean slate works..sometimes too much hair product can cause tangling too... if you need a bleach bath, then you just need a bleach bath.. but after that to prevent needing one, when i wash I try to use a balanced shampoo that moisturizes and gives protein.. then I do a ACV rinse, (Apple cider vingar) half water and half ACV.. then massage it into the hair, rinse, and then do my deep condish.. right now I use my argon conditioner, and a little oil, and add a little cowboy magic then nuke for 30 seconds, wait a minute and nuke for 30 more seconds.. rinse out thorougly b/c less is better, and starting with a very clean residue free hair means less tangles..

if after the washing process if i want to add a styling product, I use a asian product/hair glaze that is made for asian hair, its protein based.. light weight no residue on your hands after applying, and its a keratain glaze that is protein base so its assist to reconstruct the hair.. most of these wigs are tangling b/c of the process its been thru to mimic AA hair  which is damaging.. Protein products help damage hair to reconstruct the cortex, even tho its detached from the follicle, its not going to be as affective if it were (no product will do that)..but the glaze makes my hair very managible and very light weight as if i have no product on at all..  

Edited by sexibeach - Feb 07 2012 at 6:45am
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic