Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sunnys Hair....Three weeks after install Review
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedSunnys Hair....Three weeks after install Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
carolee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sunnys Hair....Three weeks after install Review
    Posted: Jul 22 2007 at 1:04pm
Sunny's Hair three week Review

"Three weeks after Install" review is not very good for Sunny's.

Simply put....the machine weft(s) are very fragile and if it's not sealed.....will shed...A LOT!!!!

*****To Sunny's Hair's credit, the instuction's with Sunny's hair does say to seal their machine weft. Upos seeing this and midway into my install, I sealed the wefts already on my head and subsequent ends. Having to seal machine wefts is unusal.

Most people who prefer machine weft over hand-weft like it due to not having to seal the wefts.

Having worn it for severly weeks and multiple shampoo's......I find the hair itself feels and acts like overprocessed hair.  While shampooing I notice the hair strands has a sharp in texture feel to it that normally is associated with overprocessing......

Definitely is not Wagman's weft but it could be possibly be their loose straight Indian remy which has been processed (overly) to acheive the curls. Sunny's may not even know, sometimes Vendor's don't know what they have.........!LOLLOLLOL

I gave it my three seconds pull test where I simply grasps each end of a hair strand and pull.........Sunny's hair only lasted one second. Not good....

Keep in mind there is nothing wrong with buying processed hair as long as it is done correctly and does not damage hair.

The bottom line is you never fully know if you have good hair until you shampoo it several times. Initially, hair may appear soft and manageable due to the coating some vendors put on it but a couple of shampoo's always tell the true story.

Am I sorry I bought Sunny's?....... No. They have EXCELLENT customer service. I will advised them of my findings ....

Remember..... for the most part hair is an unreturnable product.

Some vendor's will exchange it for another bundle if it is returned in the exact same condition as when they shipped it.

I find that the more reputable vendors have no problems doing this. Some have been gracious enough to refund my money......but.......
Exclamation Don't count on this....!

Since Sunny's appear very reasonably, I truly think they will see this as constuctive and will not  be upset with this less than glowing review.......

However, until these issues are addressed, I cannot wholeheartedly recommend Sunny's.

* This was their first batch of hair and it's quite possible they may have corrected the problem. I have noticed that they have made a downward price adjustment and the above problems or complaints may be why.....

Sunny's hair cannot be compared  to Wagman's Primus hair and still remains the overall BEST hair for your money.Wink 

*This is MY exprience and may not be yours. We all accept this or should due to the variations and quality of "virgin" Indian Remy Hair. 

IMPORTANT HAIR BUYING TIPS

When trying out a new vendor, one should not order a monetary amount which they cannot comfortable  afford to lose. If so, you may be in for a heartbreak. I enjoy trying different vendor's because you never know what you are gonna get.

BUT............

If you have an important affair to attend, this would NOT be the time to try a new vendor. Stick with the tried and true hair vendors.

Since I bought this hair in the initial phase of Sunny's selling virgin Indian Remy hair for $99.99 8 oz 18" curly.......it was indeed a good deal!

If they care to send another batch for my review,  I will adjust and update my review IF warranted.

*After my reviews I often get a nasty email from a forum board lurker who is associated with the vendor..... 
So before you send me a 500 word count e-mail...........
Remember, this is MY experience........
AND as a consumer......My right!Big%20smile

Edited by carolee - Jul 22 2007 at 7:03pm
Sponsored Links

Pinkroses912 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2007 at 1:26pm
Thanks so much for this info CaroleeThumbs%20Up
havilland View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2007 at 1:31pm
i'm glad you reviewed this hair.  this is a very thorough and FAIR report.
Soulie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2007 at 1:32pm
Yes -- and we know Carolee is in no way affiliated with Sunny's -- so we can trust her review!
carolee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2007 at 2:24pm
Thank you ladies......I try my best to give an accurate yet fair review as I see it........Hummmmm.......

Next, I think I'm going to try Vision Illusions Hair Exporter's.

Will keep you postedWink
pv9397 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2007 at 2:55pm
You rock, Carolee!  Thanks for being the guinea pig and letting us know your experience!!!
pv9397 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2007 at 2:55pm
You rock, Carolee!  Thanks for being the guinea pig and letting us know your experience!!!
missT View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2007 at 2:56pm
Hey carolee...Haven't seen u in a minute......Smile.....

thanks for the review.......
carolee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2007 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by pv9397 pv9397 wrote:

Thanks pv9397....Somebody got to do it!LOLLOLLOL
carolee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2007 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by missT missT wrote:

Hey carolee...Haven't seen u in a minute......Smile.....

thanks for the review.......
Hi Miss T....I was a bit under the weather but as you can see, I'm back in fighting form.......!!!!!Big%20smile
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic