FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Summertime Texture

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Traylee Traylee wrote:

That's a really, REALLY good idea, thickblkbarbie. The only reason I'm on the fence with the big curl/wave is because I'm afraid that when straightened it will wind up looking like caucasian hair. No matter how on point the app may be, silky hair on a woman my color always gives away that someone is wearing a wig. So, maybe what I'll do is get an Italian Yaki for straightening and just because the texture is beautiful, and also a wavy. 
But, does anyone know of a type of hair I could get in a wavy that when straightened would still give the appearance of AfAm relaxed hair? KWIM?

BTW, a girfriend posted some old pics of us on Facebook. These were back when I was rocking a glue in (lol) weave and wearing BSS silky straight. LAWD! I had no idea how fake that ish looked. SMDH

You can ask a vendor you trust to add bodywave to a light yaki or yaki texture so it wont be barbie doll silky when straightened. Smile
Sponsored Links

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

a short, loose deep curl (i'll delete the photo later):

gorgeous! Love that shirt too!
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 4:31pm
NJHairLuv, that look fits you like a hand to a glove! Gorgeous! 
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:44pm
Im trying to figure out this also. I want sone type of wave.
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:50pm
"You can ask a vendor you trust to add bodywave to a light yaki or yaki texture so it wont be barbie doll silky when straightened."

And that's the problem....I no longer have a vendor I trust. 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:08pm
Thank you, ladies!Smile
1smores View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1smores Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 12:47am
I'm in the same boat. I've been wearing a IY silktop, but I want to switch it up for summer. I ordered a kinky curly silktop from Roman. It arrives next week. I hope it's pretty and worth the wait.
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 7:30am
I usually rock waterwave in the spring/summer. It's very low maintenance. I might try some kinky curly but I need to do research on how to maintain it Ermm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic