Perfect Hair Collection

Sullfur Butter Cream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:02am
Mine came

A lot smaller than what I expected. Def a lot smaller than a regular jar of grease, so I'm hoping this is because if the good ingredients and its high working ability.

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:19am
yeah 2oz is small but what i know of sulfur you dont really use a lot.

how does it smell?
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 10:37am
Doesn't smell like anything

Has a whipped texture
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 9:13pm
Amazon sells these in the 4 pack for $29.95. that's about the same price. $7 a jar.

nevasatisfied View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nevasatisfied Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by MISS CR MISS CR wrote:

I stumble across this product which contains 10% Sulphur and a lot of other good oils. 
Has anyone used this before?  I'm thinking about buying it while my daughters hair is braided up. We're looking for some good growth over the summer.

The ingredients look great....I would like to try it, but I will wait till you update us on your daughter's hair growth Smile
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 12:06am
Been wanting to try this but it's a bit expensive. I also don't want to buy 4 og them in case I don't care for them. I'll wait for reviews and see. For now it goes on my wish-list.
Loves2Laugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loves2Laugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 4:37pm
Bumping for updates
bslorbust View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bslorbust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:36pm

Does anyone have any updates from this?

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:24pm
any updates?
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 3:27pm
Sorry for the delay. I haven't logged on to BHM in a while.
Okay, the jar was tiny. I used a small amount on the lower third of her head-from the ears down. Why? because her hair grows in a bob-long on front top and sides but the back never catches up. Anyhoo, I completed the jar in about 5 weeks using it everyday. Her hair was braided for 11 weeks. In addition to the Sulfur butter we also sprayed Will Gro Braid and scalp spray which has some great ingredients also.  After taking down her hair there was significant growth. I didn't actually measure but the bottom 3rd of her hair was mid neck length before braids and full top of shoulders when we took down the braids.  I'd say 3-4 inches maybe?  Okay, most folks get some length with protective styles and I did use the Will gro with the butter but this time the growth was thicker & more even than usual when we take down braids. Hope that covers everything if not let me know
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>