Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sulfur Powder In Stores?
    Posted: Nov 23 2010 at 8:41am
For those who have bought sulfur powder in store....

What store did you get it from?

What aisle was it in?

I want to get some, but don't want to order online.

TIA!
Sponsored Links

TheSweetLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSweetLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2010 at 8:51am
Some have mentioned getting it at local Pharmacys or drug stores like Walmart and Walgreens. They said to ask the Pharmacist to see if they have it. You might even try a health food store too.
GreenGiant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2010 at 9:24am
I'm going to take a look today, as much as I love ordering through the mail I rather save on the shipping if I can find it.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2010 at 9:33am
I was going to order online when I went to the pharmacy for something totally different and saw they had sulfur. It was less than $2. Try your local pharmacy.
GreenGiant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2010 at 1:33pm
Is it usually behind the counter? I hate having to speak to ppl when I don't have to.Cry
nikietc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikietc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2010 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by GreenGiant GreenGiant wrote:

Is it usually behind the counter? I hate having to speak to ppl when I don't have to.Cry

this. I prefer it to be on a shelf. otherwise, I'll just head on over to amazon... Ouch
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2010 at 3:03pm
I actually got mine yesterday and also didnt want to buy online....

so i called my local CVS pharmacy on saturday and asked them if they had sublimed sulfuf and if not could they order it for me... and they said i would have to call back on mon cause they dont order over the weekend... but when i called on mon the lady told me that they got it in that morning cause they did order it for me over the weekend (lucky me)..which was great i was so excited....

on a side note.. this sulfur better work wonders cause its causing me hundreds of dollars right now....

(so i had to be at work at 3pm which is 35mins away from my house... so instead of leaving a 2:20pm when i normally leave i decided to leave out a lil earlier and run to cvs and pick up my sulfur... well driving out of the parking lot im suppose to take a right to go to cvs... but im so use to taking a left and heading straight to work i accidently took a left [plus its uphill so not too easy to turn around in traffic] so anyways i just took a right on the next street. so about 50-100ft from making that turn i blew out both my tires on my passenger side very fun cause i just got two new tires....ahhhhh...)

outcome two unplanned days wellneeded off from work, new brakes, routers and tires later...

on the bright side after the tow truck came to pick upp my car.. my SO brought me to cvs to pick up my sulfur......yaaaayyyy meeee...

so like i said before i better get some good results....sorry for the long post

but yea, try CVS have them order it...
Eqm123105 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eqm123105 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 12:42pm
I know im about 2 months late on this post, but i am just now jumping on the homemade sulfur kick... but i got my sulfur from the Medicine Shoppe in my area for about 3 bucks for a 4oz. You can look up the store name and see if there is one near your area.
un4getableview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote un4getableview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 8:10pm
i ordered from wal mart pharmacy. probably like 4 or 5 bucks.
juicygyrl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicygyrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2011 at 11:37pm
check your local pharmacy or compound pharmacy.

Walgreens told me they had to order it ( 1wk delivery) and it was like 16oz! So I just got mine from Amazon for $3.99 shipped, and it arrived in 3-4 days. Plus my pharmacies acted as if they had no idea what I was talking about and asking why I needed it. Hughhhhh
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic