Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

suicide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.38  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:29pm
i was talking to her earlier. i think shes going to be okay. Smile shes a lot calmer now.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i was talking to her earlier. i think shes going to be okay. Smile shes a lot calmer now.
Thank you .Hug
RachelRegina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:25pm
yup. I have quite a few times. I won't lie, if there was a way to do it to where it is painless i'd do it.
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I just feel like I'm in a rat race and I'm. Not measuring up.

Here's the thing...it's all a rat race. No matter your education, money, home, etc.

But here's another thing...you can decide not to be a rat.
You can decide not to race.

And as for measuring up to the world around you- forget about it!

Why? Because those very same people that you think are so fly have a million problems of their own. It's all relative.

So if you're feeling low, you can find support here.

Keep your head up.

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 23 2014 at 9:55pm
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by RachelRegina RachelRegina wrote:

yup. I have quite a few times. I won't lie, if there was a way to do it to where it is painless i'd do it.

Don't do it Rachel.
Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
So hang in there.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:44pm
Turns out, 30 aspirin won't kill you it'll just make you wish you was dead with the headache that comes with your blood being as thin as water
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:05pm
Edited

It can

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 23 2014 at 10:07pm
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:27pm
HD HugHeart

I'm about to cry reading your post, there is honestly no worst feeling than feeling like death is your only true option. I know with Haitian parents they'll be quick to label your feelings as "the devil" so I can understand not wanting to talk to them. I hope you're able to find a support group and if you need to talk, don't hesitate sending me a PM. I'm not always on BHM, so I'm even willing to exchange numbers if need be or whatever other source you may be comfortable with.

And to answer your OP, I've thought about it..and almost did, twice. It gets better hun Heart

Also, IA with the poster who suggested volunteering and getting a pet...the two can work miracles.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by RachelRegina RachelRegina wrote:

pm me if you wanna talk. theres always an answer to your problems... always. never think death is the only way out. Heart
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:53pm
Thank you guys, I'm. Sorry to worry anyone. I was/am talking to a few if you ladies and it helped A LOT. I just start work early so have been in bed. I didn't mean to worry anyone.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>