Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

suicide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.38  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:47am
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:50am
HD Hug

Yes, I have thought about suicide and I came very close to committing suicide. I can't say that I'm completely over it because it feels like depression come back to me in waves. One moment I'm fine then the next minute I feel like everything is going so wrong.

I hope you find someone to talk to. I find that strangers are more easier to talk to than friends and family. It's less judgement and you can talk more freely.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:51am
Heart @ noneyons response.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:30pm
Oh my goodness. I'm. Going through everyones reaponses now. Amazing.

I'm. Gonna cry all over. I love that . Can come here for support but its sad. I can't. Go to my family (part of the problem) i want to find a support group i think that will help me a lot.

I just feel like I'm in a rat race and I'm. Not measuring up.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Oh my goodness. I'm. Going through everyones reaponses now. Amazing.

I'm. Gonna cry all over. I love that . Can come here for support but its sad. I can't. Go to my family (part of the problem) i want to find a support group i think that will help me a lot.

I just feel like I'm in a rat race and I'm. Not measuring up.

Hug
I think this is a very good idea and a step in the right direction.
Like another poster said, take it one day at a time. It isnt up to anyone else to put a time frame on your healing. Heart
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:32pm
HDHug
I know people always say this. But pretty please pm me if you ever want to talk. Also call 1-800-784-2433 (1-800-SUICIDE). Even if you aren't thinking about it, you can call them and talk as much as you would like. 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:54pm
Hug

HD I can tell from your posts that you are a good person and we need more people like you in this world so please remember that. Whatever you are going through right now, I hope that you can find healthy means to get pass it. This life isn't easy and people make it harder. 

I remember being so depressed from feeling like I had no control over my situation and that I tried so hard and still got nowhere and also felt like my presence was a burden and maybe it would be better if I just left. Also had some personal family issues going on that made it worse. However, I thought of my role model, who is my mother, who went through hell and back and still persevered somehow.

The support group is great idea. Talking to people with similar circumstances does make it better to know you are not alone. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 2:23pm
Yes. Nothing happened. Im not that brave.
Life provides distractions.
And the problem you think deserves dying over will pass.
Or you move past it.

Adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 3:08pm
I've attempted suicide over years and years of contemplation. I over dosed on medicine. Luckily I'm still here and have not had another suicidal thought since.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:25pm
Anyone spoke to HaitianDiva since her last post ? Thinking about her all day and praying .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic